Doro - Fear No Evil (2009) (Rare Diamonds Productions 2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Júl 2018, 13:04

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (Rare Diamonds Productions 2018)
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 800 mb

Bio:

Dorothee Pesch (born 3 June 1964, Düsseldorf, Germany), popularly known as Doro Pesch or Doro, is a German hard rock vocalist and songwriter, formerly front-woman of the heavy metal band Warlock. The name Doro has also been associated with the touring band accompanying the singer, whose members have continuously changed in more than twenty years of uninterrupted activity, the most stable presences guaranteed by bassist Nick Douglas and drummer Johnny Dee.Doro started her career in garage bands in native Düsseldorf underground scene and achieved media visibility and some commercial success with Warlock in the 1980s. Warlock were starting to have an opening in the US market, when they went through many line-up changes and Pesch was left the only original member of the band. She started a solo career under the name Doro, in order to avoid legal battles between her record label PolyGram and her former manager. She released two albums in the US with producers Joey Balin and Gene Simmons, but they were not the breakthrough that she hoped.During the rise of grunge and alternative rock in the 1990s, her record label relegated her productions only to the European region, where she continued to tour extensively. She remained a successful charting artist in Germany, despite living and producing her albums in the US. When classic heavy metal found again the favour of the public, she returned to tour all over the world and her popularity as a veteran singer grew considerably, inspiring many new female metal artists. Doro is also known for her duets performed both live and in studio with other singers and musicians of the metal scene, whom she has befriended in her long career.To this date, she has released sixteen studio albums, the latest being Raise Your Fist in 2012. Doro continues her recording career and is prolific touring artist all over the world. When not on tour, she resides in New York City.In June 2013, the music magazine Metal Hammer assigned Doro the Golden God Legend award.

Album:

On 3rd of August, metal goddess DORO will release her long-awaited new studio album Forever Warriors - Forever United, and meanwhile some past works just have been reissued in a Digipak CD including bonus tracks."Fear No Evil" was a record taking a look to her roots (as front woman of Warlock) without denying any phases of Doro's extensive career.Just listen to the true '80s arena anthem 'Celebrate', 'The Night Of The Warlock', the great ballads 'Herzblut' and 'Walking With The Angels' or aggressive tunes like 'Caught In A Battle' - the variety of "Fear No Evil" is impressive in every way. This is certainly one Doro's best albums since the '80s.Indeed, all over the track list the album reflects a strong celebrative mood. The new collaboration with the American Joey Balin, who had produced the last Warlock album, were meant to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the first LP released by Doro Pesch, Burning the Witches in 1984."The Night of the Warlock" kicks in right after a spoken intro, from whom I presume to be the eponymous Warlock himself, with a pounding march to sing along anthemic glory. It's rocking stuff all round and a wonderfully brooding way to kick things off.A heavy bass swagger opens track two and continues throughout, muscling its way right to the end of "Running from the Devil" with each instrument getting in on this attitude filled workout before its cocksure climax."Celebrate" is next, and a a favorite of this album. The chorus and backing vocals are massive, featuring many female metal singers that Doro had befriended during her many tours and festival attendances, including Floor Jansen (Nightwish), Angela Gassow (Arch Enemy), Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes) and more. As said, true '80s inspired tune.Rolling right into "Caught in a Battle" adrenalin time has arrived, cranking up the speed, making it one of the most extreme tracks Doro has sung since the Hellbound album, faantastic."Herzbult" catches a nice dynamic tempo shift the way classic Warlock ballads used to, and it end up been a perfect counterbalance to the storming opening tracks.The rest of the record keeps this equilibrium nicely, "Walking with the Angels" (duet with Tarja Turnen) may well be some of Doro's best ballad ever, while "I Lay My Head upon My Sword" delivers a totally killer guitar lead and an emotionally charged vocal performance, making this an immediate entry into anybody's best of Doro / Warlock playlist.A very welcomed reissue of one of the best Doro albums, mixing '80s feeling with modern metal / hard rock, including two bonus tracks.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch – vocals
Joe Taylor – guitars
Nick Douglas – bass
Johnny Dee – drums
Oliver Palotai, Luca Princiotta – keyboards, guitars
additional musicians;
Tarja Turunen – vocals on "Walking with the Angels"
Dennis Krueger – guitar
Chris Lietz – guitar, keyboards
Andreas Bruhn – guitars, bass
Klaus Vanscheidt – guitar, backing vocals
Torsten Sickert – keyboards, guitars, bass
Liv Kristine – backing vocals
Floor Jansen – backing vocals
Angela Gossow – backing vocals
Liv of Sister Sin – backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. The Night of the Warlock
02. Running from the Devil
03. Celebrate
04. Caught in a Battle
05. Herzblut
06. On the Run
07. Walking with the Angels [feat Tarja Turunen]
08. I Lay My Head upon My Sword
09. It Kills Me
10. Long Lost for Love
11. 25 Years
12. Wildfire (Bonus Track)
13. You Won My Love (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných