Jaded Heart - Devil's Gift (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Júl 2018, 16:18

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

20 years after their founding in 1991, Jaded Heart are still - and more than ever – one of Germany’s most successful Rock bands. Founded by bass player Michael Müller and drummer Axel Kruse, who is also the drummer in another German Rock institution, Mad Max, the band has gained even more international standing after two line-up changes with Swedish singer Johan Fahlberg, who joined Jaded Heart in 2005 and fellow Swede guitarist Peter Oestros, who joined the band in 2006.After leaving their label Frontiers Records, where Jaded Heart’s last three albums „Helluva Time“ (2005), „Sinister Mind“ (2007) and „Perfect Insanity“ (2010) were released, the band has found a new home now at the Cologne based label Fastball Music."We are very much looking forward to working with Jaded Heart, one of Germany’s finest Rock bands“, says label boss Andreas Bob. The band adds: "We are very proud to have signed with Fastball Music. This will kick the band into a new decade of Rock´n Roll! 2012 will be affected by a new powerful record and a lot of live power! We´re really looking forward to that now.”The yet untiteled 11th studio album of Jaded Heart will be released in May 2012.2013: Jaded Heart announce live album!!On the forthcoming tour with Masterplan, the Band will promote their very first Live-Album (“Live In Cologne”, release September 28)!The album will includes a bonus DVD with the Cologne-show and lots of extras (i.e. from their JAPAN-tour 2013)Right now Jaded Heart returned to the studio to record a new album which will be released in autumn 2014 worldwide on Fastball Records.

Album:

Surprise! Jaded Heart's new album "Devil's Gift" will hit the stores on March 30, 2018! Thomas Ewerhard is responsible for the cover artwork, that will delight fans of clowns and challenge those suffering from coulrophobia. Erik Mårtensson took care of the album's mix and mastering at Mass Destruction Production. Jaded Heart's new album "Devil's Gift" will also be available as limited edition digipak with exclusive bonus tracks!Jaded Heart’s new album Devil’s Gift was a lot of fun for me to review, as I’m not very familiar with German hard rock. While Jaded Heart does have a heavy side, I hesitate to say they’re really metal (maybe metal-lite?). Regardless, this German/Swedish band would feel right at home on most metal concert bills.Vocalist Johan Fahlberg’s voice has a slight grit and confident melodic delivery that makes him a very versatile singer. His melodies remain engaging from beginning to end. There is also a theatrical tone to his voice – he strikes me as a heavy metal Adam Pascal. Every song is just as long as it needs to be, and there is a catchy hook around every corner. As a result, the album doesn’t outstay its welcome and every song is an enjoyable experience.The first four tracks of "Devil’s Gift" are a rollercoaster of hooks and swelling choruses. But just when you think you know what to expect, “Tears of Our World” enters. This song is a real gem, for while most of the songs on this album bounce – this one stomps and tumbles, like a brick in a washing machine. This track also heralds a change in the album’s direction, as it is followed by “Phoenix,” a track with easily one of the most memorable choruses on the album, and “One World,” an aggressive and dirty sounding rocker with an empowering chorus.The album concludes with “Final Moment,” a more somber song that highlights bassist Michael Mueller rather well. It’s also nice to hear Fahlberg’s voice explore a deeper range as he does in this track. This song makes a perfect closer, fading out with a lovely twin guitar melody by Peter Oestros and Masahiro Eto.Open-minded metalheads and rock fans alike will likely enjoy "Devil’s Gift." Fans of Queensryche, Avantasia and Alter Bridge will be particularly pleased. Come to think of it, and I realize this might be heretical, but I actually like what I heard on this album more than any Avantasia record. Jaded Heart knows what they’re about and they approach their craft with confidence and delicacy. Every track has what you would expect, and yet every track has a little something different. "Devil’s Gift" is an absolutely solid release – besides the cover art, which is atrocious.

Line Up:

Johan Fahlberg – vocals
Peter Östros – guitar
Masa Eto – guitar
Michael Müller – bass
Bodo Stricker - drums

Tracklist:

01. Wasteland
02. The Enemy
03. Set Free
04. Scream Of Anger
05. Tears Of Our World
06. Phoenix
07. One World
08. Story Of My Life
09. Coming Home
10. Conspiracy Of Science
11. Final Moment
12. Black Days (Bonus Track)
13. Flying High (Bonus Track)
14. Break The Chains (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Wasteland" (Official Video)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných