Schubert In Rock - Commander Of Pain (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Júl 2018, 06:17

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 352 mb

Bio:

The spectacular all-star project headed by Austria's rock legend Klaus Schubert of NO BROS fame is ready to go for round two.The first part, released in 2013, contained new recorded versions of the best NO BROS tracks by an all-star line-up, so the difference is that "Commander Of Pain" entirely contains new songs, all of them tailor-made for each artist while remaining true to SCHUBERTs distinctive sonic signature. This means a full dose of classic hard rock with stellar vocalists like JEFF SCOTT SOTO (2 tracks), MARC STORACE (KROKUS, 2 tracks), DAN MCCAFFERTY( ex-NAZARETH, 2 tracks), DOOGIE WHITE (RAINBOW, 2 tracks) plus Carl Setance (current NAZARETH singer) and Michael Vescera. Truly awesome stuff for classic hard rock lovers ! Tracklist: 1. Empathy – Jeff Scott Soto (SONS OF APOLLO, JOURNEY, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) - vocals 2. Burning Heart – Marc Storace (KROKUS) – vocals 4. Too Late – Dan McCafferty (former frontman of NAZARETH) – vocals Martin Seimen – keyboards Gery Moder – rhythm guitar 5. Under The Lights – Doogie White (RAINBOW, MICHAEL SCHENKER) – vocals Don Airey (Deep Purple) – keyboards 6. World With No Tomorrow – Carl Sentance (NAZARETH) – vocals Jennifer Batten (MICHAEL JACKSON, JEFF BECK) – guitar solo 7. Forgive Me When I Fall – Jeff Scott Soto (SONS OF APOLLO, JOURNEY, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) – vocals Don Airey (Deep Purple) – keyboards Ewald “Sunny” Pfleger (OPUS) – guitar solo 8. Ride The Bullet – Daniel Haselwanter – bouzouki Gery Moder – slide guitar 9. On The Line – Michael Vescera (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, LOUDNESS) – vocals 10. It´s Our World – Dan McCafferty (former frontman of NAZARETH) – vocals Jennifer Batten (MICHAEL JACKSON, JEFF BECK) – guitar solo 12. Commander Of Pain – Marc Storace (KROKUS) – vocals Don Airey (Deep Purple) – keyboards 13. My Name Is Judas - Doogie White (RAINBOW, MICHAEL SCHENKER) – vocals Don Airey (Deep Purple) – keyboards

Album:

Schubert in Rock, inaugurated by Klaus Schubert, lead guitarist and mastermind of No Bros, is going to the next level. Back in 2013, Schubert assembled some of the most legendary international rock artists and long-time friends to record new versions of No Bros’ greatest hits. The riveting project turned out to be a huge success and culminated in a sensational sell-out show at the Congress concert hall in Innsbruck. Just like it did five years ago, the new Schubert in Rock project features some of the world’s most sought-after heavy metal musicians, marking yet another milestone in Austrian rock music. The album, Commander of Pain, introduces a number of entirely new songs, all of them tailor-made for each artist while remaining true to Schubert’s distinctive sonic signature. The line-up is pretty impressive: Marc Storace (Krokus), Don Airey (Deep Purple), Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson, Jeff Beck), Carl Sentance (Nazareth), Jeff Scott Soto (Sons Of Apollo, Journey, Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Doogie White (Rainbow, Michael Schenker), Michael Vescera (Yngwie Malmsteen, Loudness), Dan McCafferty (former frontman of Nazareth) as well as local friends like Ewald “Sunny” Pfleger (Opus).

Line-Up:

Klaus Schubert (guitar)
Marc Storace
Don Airey (keyboards)
Jennifer Batten (guitar)
Carl Sentance
Jeff Scott Soto (vocals)
Doogie White (vocals)
Michael Vescara (vocals)
Dan McCafferty (vocals)
Ewald Pfleger

Tracks:

01. Empathy
02. Burning Heart
03. Little Boy
04. Too Late
05. Under the Lights
06. World with No Tomorrow
07. Forgive Me When I Fall
08. Ride the Bullet
09. On the Line
10. It´s Our World
11. Dance of the Black Tattoo
12. Commander of Pain
13. My Name Is Judas

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných