Blitzkrieg - Judge Not! (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Júl 2018, 08:54

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , NWOBHM
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

Blitzkrieg are a heavy metal band initially from Leicester formed in 1980. The current line-up is Brian Ross (vocals), Ken Johnson (guitar), Alan Ross (guitar), Bill Baxter (bass) and Matt Graham (drums). Brian Ross is the only remaining member from the band's founding.Blitzkrieg was formed in October 1980 after signing a record deal with Neat Records, a label that was signing many of the bands involved with the New Wave of British Heavy Metal (NWOBHM) movement. In the early stages of Blitzkrieg's career they regularly produced gigs in England, but then later split in 1981. Brian Ross most notably went on to join Satan, another metal band, along with stints in Avenger, Lone Wolf and Unter den Linden. In 1984 Ross and fellow founding member Jim Sirotto, along with guitarist Mick Proctor (ex-Tygers of Pan Tang), bass player Mick Moore (of Avenger) and drummer Sean Taylor (Satan/Blind Fury, ex-Raven) then decided that it was time to record the Blitzkrieg album that was originally planned to be released in 1981, A Time of Changes. It was later released in 1985.Blitzkrieg released 10 Years of Blitzkrieg in 1991. The released Unholy Trinity in 1995. The album Ten was released in 1997. The Mists of Avalon was released in 1998.Ross was then involved in a car accident, which temporarily kept Blitzkrieg from playing. After he recovered, the band released the albums, Absolute Power (a studio album), Absolutely Live (a live album) and Sins and Greed. On 10 August 2007, Blitzkrieg released their album Theatre of the Damned through their record label Armageddon Music.

Album:

Blitzkrieg is one of the stepping stones of heavy metal, for those who are interested in more than the Big 4, or the famous names. Considering that Metallica covered them three decades ago (almost), it tells you something about their influence. Although I am more of a fan of Satan, the other endeavor of some of the Blitzkrieg people, it is always nice to hear something new.Introductions aside, the Leicester band comes with their new (ninth) album, Judge Not, and I am not sure how to handle this. On one hand, I have the respect to the band’s history and their contribution to the genre. On the other hand, this is arguably one of the worst releases I have heard over the decades of my metal enthusiasm. Brian Ross has an engaging voice, one that needs to be used in precision to get that perfect output. Candlemass and Messiah is an excellent example in that sense. Messiah’s voice is not for everyone, but it worked perfectly with Candlemass. The problem is not about the singing style or the performance (we are talking about a very well established band, after all); it is about the lines and melodies. They feel forced; they feel rushed and hastily put together as if to meet a deadline. As a principle, I try and listen to an album I am asked to review at least five times, and this time, it was hard to keep that self-set standard. On every track, I saw missed opportunities, wrong (from my perspective of course) choices, bland applications. The way the album starts, you get excited when the drumming hits your headphones with all the snare-kick combos, and then it lets you down.The recording quality is rock-solid, and Jacob Hansen handled the mixing. I am a fan of his works, especially with Evergrey, and he does not surprise me with yet another excellent example of craftsmanship. However, mixing itself is not enough to salvage an album. The first single, “Reign of Fire” is arguably the highest point of the album. Guitar works, chord sequences, the flow of songs, they all miss the enthusiastic touch. Blitzkrieg always had a different, an original sound of sorts, but not every idea works, apparently.If you are into Saxon, Candlemass and heavy metal acts in similar vain coming from the golden age of NWOBHM, it is a must to dig this band. That said, I suggest you start with Buried Alive or A Time of Changes.

Line Up:

Brian Ross Vocals, Keyboards (1980-1981, 1984-1991, 1992-1994, 1996-1999, 2001-present) - See also: Satan, ex-Lone Wolf, ex-Avenger, ex-Anvil, ex-Kashmir
Huw Holding Bass (Avenger, Cardinal Synne, ex-Nord, ex-Order of the Black Sun)
Ken Johnson Guitars (2002-present)
Alan Ross Guitars (2012-present) - See also: ex-Earthrod, ex-Cardinal Synne
Matt Graham Drums (2015-present) - See also: King of the Wild Hunt

Tracklist:

01. Heretic
02. Who Is Blind
03. Angels or Demons
04. Reign of Fire
05. Forever Is a Long Time
06. All Hell Is Breaking Loose
07. Without You
08. Loud and Proud
09. Wide Legged and Headless
10. Judge Not, Lest You Yourself Be Judged
11. Falling into Darkness
13. After Dark (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Together We Are Stron (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Angels or Demons" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných