Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 124 mb

Bio:

I began playing guitar at the age of seven. Later I studied at the academy of music earning a diploma as a music teacher and educator.After gaining a lot of experience in the cover rock scene I joined the band “Die Apokalyptischen Reiter“ in March 2008. After completing all the guitar tracks for the successful album „Licht“ and playing festivals and extensive touring we went separate ways.As well as my job as a guitar teacher Metal-style I spend a lot of time in my own studio to work on my own ideas. As a producer, as a coach and as a studio musician Im supporting other artists and bands.Thanks for taking the time to listen my music.Take care and cheers.Influences: Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Slayer, Metallica,Megadeth, Judas Priest, Ferdinand Sor, Steve Morse, Queen.

Album:

Some of you might have heard of Lady Catman already but I assume that the most of you aren’t familiar with the name/band/project. Lady Catman is a project of guitarist, producer and songwriter Cathleen , known from her contribution to some Die Apokalyptischen Reiter records.This time Lady Catman worked on a solo album, entitled ‘Eyes Wide Open’. The longplayer features eleven songs, all great melodic metal hymns that show a progressive approach. Blistering riffs, great solo parts and well-done leads are the main characteristics of al album that impresses by guest vocalists that contributed to this album.One of the most exciting songs is the titled track. Not only that ‘Eyes Wide Open’ became a powerful metal tune. It’s the contribution of no least than Sanctuary/Nevermore frontman Warrel Dane who passed away far too early in December last year. Hearing Dane singing shows again the big loss the metal world had to face at the end of last year. Warrel Dane shares vocals though with Todd Michael Hall of Riot V and it’s Jeff Loomis (arch Enemy, ex- Nevermore) who contributed with a furious guitar solo.Although the title track is the special goodie on this album it wouldn’t be fair to only limit it to this song. The album doesn’t contain any filler and it’s Henning Basse, Heli Reissenweber and Schmier, that also added vocals to some of the songs. Each of these tracks is an energizing moment in metal, in which a modern sound meets more traditional metal, performed by musicians that know what they are doing.I wasn’t aware of Lady Catman earlier and I almost missed this release. It would have been a pity. To avoid a similar situation for you, I can fully recommend the album – for sure if you’re a Nevermore/Sanctuary fan.

Line Up:

Lady Catman - guitar (Die Apokalyptischen Reiter , Nick Hellfort)

Tracklist:

01. Intro 01:11
02. Waiting For You (feat. Henning Basse) 05:12
03. Eyes Wide Open (feat. Warrel Dane, Todd M. Hall, Jeff Loomis) 07:08
04. The Light (feat. Henning Basse) 04:10
05. Rondo (instrumental) 03:28
06. Bauhaus (feat. Heli Reißenweber) 06:59
07. I Can Fly (feat. Henning Basse) 04:45
08. The Time (feat. Todd M. Hall, Hille Braun) 06:10
09. Schmier, Destruction, Panzer, Pänzer, Headhunter, Thrash, Exodus, Metallica, - Master Of Illusion (feat. Schmier) 06:41
10. Instrumentale (instrumental) 04:47
11. Secret Of The Mountain (feat. Henning Basse) 07:52

+ Video "Bauhaus" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 53 neregistrovaných