Earth For Sale - Reset (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Jún 2018, 07:14

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

EARTH FOR SALE is a five piece pop-rock band from Milan (Italy) formed in 2014.After a few months of studio rehearsal the band started working on the debut album “RESET”, mixing several different music styles from classic rock to modern and world pop, from synthesizers to rock and classic guitars, to orchestral strings, accordion and theremin.The name Earth For Sale aims to focus attention on social and environmental issues, these topics are recurrent in their lyrics.Starting from 2018, Giovanni Massari has been replaced by Fabio Mastellaro on drums.

Album:

New Italian AOR / melodious hard rock band EARTH FOR SALE are releasing their debut CD "Reset", for the moment, in Japan only. The band features experienced keyboard player Stefano Bruca (Zaneta / Eva) and female singer Silvia Reale, a real find for the genre.Founded in Milan in 2014, after a few months of studio rehearsal the band started working on the debut album, mixing several different music styles from melodic rock and AOR to modern classic rock with some poppy melodies.The overall sound in "Reset" is clearly inspired by the '80s, with clean instrumentation aand a polished production.The band is brave opening with title track, one of the best on the album, but the 'less commercial', an AORish tune similar in style to TOTO's most elaborated songs. But since track 2 'Wild is My Heart' this album is a pure Eighties melodic bliss with soaring melodies. This track has strong guitars, nice keys and Reale's powerful vocals reminiscent of a young Robin Beck.'Life' is feel-good melodic rock plenty of hooks akin Saraya, followed by the solid first ballad 'Psyco Love'.I don't know why but 'Alive' brings to my mind a demo song recorded by Mark (later Marcie) Free during the '80s, 'One Light Year' adds more poppy AOR to its pretty killer chorus, while 'Tango' is a very elegant midtempo with clean guitars and soaring vocals (remember Wild Blue and their album No More Jinx?).'Guinever' is harder, melodic rock with some bite, then 'Sky's Falling Down' has again a clear '80s scent with a bit of early Femme Fatale.Another fine AORish tune arrives with 'Amnesia (Days Steal by)', an atmospheric semi-ballad with really well worked verses and a strong chorus.Earth For Sale has created a really enjoyable debut in 'Reset', a trip back to '80s when melody ruled and the elegant, pristine production let you listen to all instruments clearly.Stefano Bruca's experience is noteworthy all over the record, very well arranged & mixed, while Silvia Reale's pipes are a real find. This woman soars, and when needed, applies power and strength.

Line-Up:

Sivla Reale - vocals
Marco Vecchio - guitars
Stefano “Steff” Brusa - keyboards
Stefano Cavalloni - bass
Fabio Mas - drums

Tracklist:

01. Reset
02. Wild is My Heart
03. Life
04. Psyco Love
05. Alive
06. One Light Year
07. Tango
08. Guinever
09. Sky’s Falling Down
10. Amnesia (Days Steal by)
11. The Night When You Love Me

+ Video "Life" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných