Dare - Out Of The Silence II (Anniversary Special Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jún 2018, 15:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Dare is a Rock band from Oldham, England, fronted by Thin Lizzy keyboard player Darren Wharton. They formed in 1985, and have released eight albums to date, including the #48 UK album Blood from Stone.Dare was formed in 1985 by Darren Wharton after Thin Lizzy had broken up. By 1987, Dare had gained a local following in Oldham and they were offered recording contracts from A&M, RCA and MCA Records. The band's debut album, Out of the Silence, was released in 1988 on A&M Records. Dare had minor success in Europe, but album sales flagged and the band was dropped from their label after their second album Blood from Stone (1991).The band have had four songs in the UK Singles Chart: "The Raindance" (#62, 1989), "Abandon" (#71, 1989), "We Don't Need a Reason" (#52, 1991) and "Real Love" (#67, 1991).The band continues to this day, but have departed from their hard rock and melodic rock roots, and now feature a heavy celtic influence.The original lineup featured Brian Cox who played keyboards on the records Out of the Silence and Blood From Stone. Cox later played with D:Ream before becoming a particle physicist and science communicator.Dare appeared at the Firefest Festival in October 2010 and are set to appear again this year.

Album:

The iconic, yet sometimes elusive, UK band Dare, featuring original member vocalist Darren Wharton, celebrates the thirtieth anniversary of their debut album, 1988's Out Of The Silence. They do so by completely re-recording the album as Out Of The Silence II. This should be familiar to Dare and AOR rock fans as Wharton did the same a few years back for 1998's Calm Before the Storm.At the start, I apologize if this review sounds more like a PR pitch. If you have the original album, you may want to get II for two reasons. First, simply because you dig the band and the album, and you want to share in the celebration of both. Second, for curiosity, you may want to compare the two. And that's were the rub lies with me.Back in the day, Dare barely raised an eye brow in these United States. I never heard of Dare or the album. Sure it was available as an import, but you had to have heard of Dare and the album in the first place to actually get it here in America in 1988. Now, if like me, that's you too, wherever you may be, then you need to get Out Of The Silence II. However, as to the comparison of the original to present day, I can't comment for the obvious reasons already mentioned. (Perhaps those of you who have the original can post comments regarding a comparison.But what I can say is: this album is simply vintage and vibrant AOR melodic rock from a great band. The formula is legend, consisting of great melodies, strong guitar harmony, clean melodic vocals, tight rock and groove from the rhythm section, fiery guitar solos, and some simply down right catchy tunes. Strong tight rockers come with Abandon, Runaway, and the guitar savvy Heartbreaker. More AOR arena anthems arrive with Return The Heart, Don't Let Go, and the piano led ballad Nothing Is Stronger Than Love. All said, whether you have the original album or not, Dare's Out Of The Silence II is premium AOR melodic hard rock. Get it; you won't be disappointed.

Line Up:

Darren Wharton - Vocals & Keyboards
Vinny Burns - Guitars
Kevin Whitehead - Drums
Nigel Clutterbuck - Bass
Marc Roberts - Keys (live)

Tracklist:

01. Abandon
02. Into The Fire
03. Nothing Is Stronger Than Love
04. Runaway
05. Under The Sun
06. The Raindance
07. King Of Spades (Special Edition)
08. Heartbreaker
09. Return The Heart
10. Don't Let Go

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných