Two Are One - A Question Of Time (1995) (Minotauro Records Remasterd Edition 2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Two Are One - A Question Of Time (1995) (Minotauro Records Remasterd Edition 2018)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Jún 2018, 07:11

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1995 (Minotauro Records Remasterd Edition 2018)
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

TWO ARE ONE is a German duo that released their only CD back in 1995. And it’s one of the best German indie AOR gems I know!Klaus Henatsch has been a professional musician for 40 years. He is one of the most popular keyboardists from Rock City Hanover, known across Germany and internationally. He has played with the Jutta Weinhold Band and Jane and, since 1994, has been working with the international gospel group Big Mama and the Golden Six.In 2007, he joined the legendary progressive Rockband Nektar as a keyboardist, touring worldwide, most recently in autumn 2015 ( a new tour is planned for 2018). Since spring 2015 he is also a guest musician with the rockband Epitaph, being represented on their latest albums. In the same year he joined the band Elephant, a famous pop band from the eighties, and has been touring with them ever since.

Album:

Ever heard of TWO ARE ONE? I’m pretty sure that many of you don’t. TWO ARE ONE is a German duo that released their only CD "A Question Of Time" back in 1995 via a small label. For years impossible to find and fetching ridiculous prices, this much sought after indie AOR albums is finally available with a refreshed remastered sound plus 2 bonus tracks.Despite released in the mid-Nineties, this one and only album by Two Are One is inspired by classy 1985-1989 AOR. Just listen to the stunning opener title track “A Question Of Time” that comes along with a huge chorus, rocking guitars and blown keyboards. I promise, that you will love this song. It reminds me very much of Blonde On Blonde meets Queen Of Spades.“Victim On The Run” is a cool rocker, while “It’s My Way Of Loving You” comes along like a midtempo smooth Westcoast AOR song, with a blend of summer.“Go Girl” is a powerful keyboard-dominated Hi-tech influenced AOR song with another memorable hookline in the vein of Queen Of Spades. With big pumping keyboards and rocking guitars “No More” brings you right back to pure AOR – wow, what an ultra slick chorus. It totally reminds me of Perfect Crime – a song I can listen to again and again.“No Mercy” reminds me of Legend while “Stella” is a tasty and light uptempo song.Production is very good for an indie, with a crystal clear mix and the musicianship is absolutely flawless. Especially the big keys and the blistering guitars rock big time.And of course female singer Martina Machke has a great powerful, smoky voice, that reminds me of Robin Beck, Darby Mills and Holly Woods.Very few noticed of Two Are One and “A Question Of Time” when originally released in limited quantities, only available in central Europe. With the years, the album become a collectors item.Silently reissued by unknown label Minotauro Records, now this is your chance to get the album with an enhanced, clean-up sound plus 2 previously unreleased tracks.Yeah, the kind of lovely music that only 0dayrox can find for you.

Line Up:

Vocals – Martina Maschke
Vocals, Keyboards – Klaus Henatsch

with:

Bass – Hans Dieter Lorenz, Karel Adam, Klaus-Peter Matziol
Drums – Daniel Hafstein, Dirk Schroeter, Lutz Halfter
Guitar – Bernd Voss, Kai Reuter, Peter Jordan
Keyboards – Frank Schroeter
Backing Vocals – Bernd Klose Kalle Bösel

Tracklist:

01 - A Question of Time
02 - Victim on the Run
03 - It's my Way of Loving You
04 - Birds of a Feather
05 - Stand by Me
06 - Rose in the Garden
07 - Go Girl
08 - No More
09 - Ask You Now
10 - No Mercy
11 - I Saw You
12 - Stella
13 - So Cold
14 - Changes (Bonus Track)
15 - He Broke my Wings on That Christmas Night (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných