Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock, Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Smoking Martha have been burning through venues with their crushing live show since their first EP in 2014. Born of sultry songstress Tasha D and guitarist Mick Broome's combined love of raw rock n’ roll, the band made a start in 2012 with the union of like-minded musicians Az Stonely (guitar), Matty Mulheran (bass) and Jordy Poynter (drums) who brought out the bands tough yet addictive sound and helped forge their explosive live show.Since forming Smoking Martha have gathered a substantial cult-like following around the country as a result of relentless touring both has headlines and alongside acts such as Everclear (USA), FUEL (USA), Prophets Of Addiction (USA), Uriah Heep (UK), Seether (SA), Saliva (USA), Cherie Currie (The Runaways).Since releasing singles “Say You’re Mine” and “What’s Her Name?”, the band have put the finishing touches on their debut album In Deep.Recorded at Loose Stone Studios with Matthew Bartlem (Matt Corby, Dead Letter Circus) in the producer’s chair, it perfectly encapsulates the bands heavy hitting, but versatile sound. Softer tracks like “Baby Let Me Go” showcase the band’s ability to go from chugging riffs of previous song “One Night” to a song led by Tasha D’s huge vocal range layered with strings and a delicate acoustic guitar.The band have made a record that cements their place in the Australian heavy rock scene.Smoking Martha have been shaking success firmly by the throat for the last few years, with Tasha's smouldering vocals and The bands captivating instrumental hooks, SM fans have a lot to look forward to!!

Album:

I’ll say one thing for our cousins ‘down under’. They like a bit of female fronted raunch ‘n’ roll. And there’ve been some great bands over the years – stretching back as far as Cheetah in the eighties, the excellent Baby Animals in the nineties, and more recent exponents like Shadowqueen and Thundermother.Brisbane five-piece Smoking Martha look set to join that illustrious list of exports with their hard hitting debut, In Deep. Originally released 12 months ago, it’s not clear why it’s getting a fresh push, but the original 10 track release in now appended by five well-polished demos stretching back as far as the band’s heavily Baby Animals influenced single ‘Sweet As Honey’ from the band’s self-titled 2014 debut EP.While The Pretenders, No Doubt, and Pink are name checked as influences for the album, you can forget that – Smoking Martha have far more in common with the aforementioned Baby Animals and Halestorm. And in particular, the more bombastic aspects of those bands’ material.In lead singer Tasha Doherty, they have a singer who looks as good on camera as she sounds on record – sultry, smouldering, and fiery. The twin guitars of Mick Broome (lead) and Az Stonely (rhythm) hit hard, and the rhythm section Matty Mulheran (bass) and Jordon (drums) glue the whole thing nicely together.It’s typically gritty, abrasive and sassy. And, I’ll be honest, for the most part, not overly subtle. Rarely do they take their collective feet off the gas, or turn their amps down from 11, which is a shame because you sense the band’s potential to crossover to the mainstream could be huge.For me, it’s when a bit more subtlety is added to the mix on as on the catchy ‘Ebb Of The Tide’, and the acoustic-based ‘Baby Let Me Go’ that In Deep is most accessible. Elsewhere the bluff and bluster, while impressively delivered is, perhaps, most likely to appeal to a teen (male) audience.

Line Up:

Tasha D - Vocals
Mick Broome - Guitar
Az Stonely - Guitar
Matty Mulheran - Bass
Jordy Poynter - Drums

Tracklist:

01. So Lonely
02. Say You're Mine
03. To the Stars
04. Ebb of the Tide
05. One Night
06. Baby Let Me Go
07. Follow
08. Find a Way
09. What's Her Name
10. Stranger Things
11. All Lit Up
12. Sweet as Honey
13. Fake Promises
14. Bad Choices
15. Heavy Heart

+ Video "What's Her Name" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných