Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Angel Heart is a Norwegian melodic hard rock band.Autumn 2011 Lars André Larsen (guitar. keys), Morten Færøvig (drums) and Trine Elise Johansen (lead vocal), ended their work with the metalband Highland Glory. After 10 years and 3 album releases, it was the right time for a change. Angel Heart play more 80`s oriented melodic hard rock/metal. A style of music closer to songwriter Larsens heart.

Album:

From the land of icy waters and snowy woods, beautiful Norway, a new band emerges from the dust and ashes of projects past. This band is called ANGEL HEART, and they are poised to Rock their way into your hearts come mid-May this year. With a full-length debut consisting of nine songs which aim to revive the melancholy Metal of old, this Norwegian troupe encapsulate the coldness and hopefulness that make their country so magical and mysterious. The powerful vocals of Trine Elise Johansen seem to fall from the white sky, hitting hard like hail as they surround the Metal music which drives them, and that music is true Heavy Metal; nothing more, nothing less.The record opens with the short but sweet "Burning Desire", a piece of music inspired by the likes of DIO and WARLOCK, and it proves to be the ultimate stage-setter for what's to come. "Run Away With Me", the album's second offering, charges ahead full steam with raw '80s Metal goodness. The vocals are decidedly strong, and the music has that perfect edge of wizardry and mysticism that was so prevalent with acts such as RAINBOW, OZZY OSBOURNE, and JUDAS PRIEST.It is track three, "I Don't Need Love", where ANGEL HEART truly defines to the listener who they are and manage to plaster themselves on that illustrious wall which contains the long and varied history of Heavy Metal in its entirety. This song boasts that true Norwegian feeling, its ballad-like tempo painted in folky strings and elongated power chords that envelop you like a freezing wind upon the barren, white landscape. The vocals embody the power derived from strength and longing in a world that can seem so lonely at times, perfectly characterizing the exaltation of self over the expectations of outside entities. In fact, the entire album continues in this fashion, every track gaining in intensity and scope where the last one left off.ANGEL HEART keeps bringing it throughout, with songs like "Forever Free", "She Is Strong", and "My Spirit Will Live On" hitting hard with their emotional angst and unwavering strength. Not since SYLVAINE released "Wistful" have I enjoyed a Scandinavian Metal release this much, setting aside all of the obviously majestic Black Metal to arise from the region almost every five minutes nowadays. The track "Rock Friends" is a fun little break from the seriousness that encompasses the rest of the album. Its melody is almost reminiscent of the theme song from the ‘Neverending Story’ movie, although one could also draw comparisons to the more upbeat moments on JUDAS PRIEST's "Turbo" record. In any case, it still has the vibe that the rest of the album portrays yet has the potential to allow one to return to those blissful, carefree days of childhood that seem to leave us all too soon, lest we let this art reach in and grab us the way that it can.ANGEL HEART's self-titled debut closes with the epic "Sailing Against The Wind". This track must have been specifically chosen as the album's finale, as it almost gives the feeling of a film's ending credits rolling. In short, it brings closure to what has proven itself to be a fantastic and unimaginable journey underneath the prismatic eye of the ever-watching Northern Lights; a journey full of stories about love and loss, friends and enemies, temptations and rejections, and the brilliantly lit night sky, whose countless stars shine upon every little moment, turning experience into song. Another great album from another promising new band!

Line-Up:

Trine Elise Johansen - Vocals
Oystein Aaseby Pedersen – Bass
Lars Andre Larsen – Keyboards and Guitars
Morten Faerovig – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Burning Desire
02. Run away with Me
03. I Don’t Need Love
04. Forever Free
05. She Is Strong
06. My Spirit Will Live On
07. Rock Friends
08. Worth The Wait
09. Sailing Against The Wind

+ Video "Run Away With Me" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných