Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Kim Sandberg started the project SANDBERG in the spring of 2014. This was after an extended period of text writing. Sandberg decided that he wanted to try and use the material to produce a full-length album. The first to be contacted was a good friend of Sandberg, Tom Erik Watterud. Watterud and Sandberg started working together with the material, and the creativity led them to an agreement. This should be an album, with emphasis and origin in heavy metal.In January 2015, Sandberg’s vocal coach recommended a studio in Trondheim, Skarp Studio. The producer, Jon - Tore Dombu were contacted. After a few meetings, Sandberg decided he wanted to collaborate with Dombu to make an album, and a contract was signed between the parts.October 2015 was booked for studio recording of the first album, Higher Than The Sun. In addition to being the producer of the album, Dombu was also asked whether he had the opportunity to play bass and some parts with guitar on the album, which was confirmed promptly from his side.After sporadic contact with Andreas Nergard, Sandberg met Nergard “himself” at a good old fashioned party. Nergard is known to be a very accomplished musician and drummer, and is also working with his own project, Nergard. Sandberg gained courage and inquired whether Nergard possibly had any interest in being a part of his project. The answer was as gratifying as it was surprising, Nergard answered yes.The band was now almost complete, but Sandberg felt like something was missing, he missed melodious parts in some of the songs. He therefore contacted Simon Kirk, a highly skilled and eloquent pianist from abroad; England. The answer was again surprisingly yes, and collaboration with Kirk started promptly.SANDBERG is a project consisting of the two permanent members, Tom Erik Watterud and Kim Sandberg. The other musicians mentioned participated on Higher Than The Sun as a collaboration. But we’re glad to inform you, that the musicians from the first album, also will be a big part of the new album recording in 2017.The album Higher Than The Sun: This is an album where Kim Sandberg opens his heart and tells a personal story about a challenging period of time, which were filled with thoughts of darkness. This album was produced as a part of his own therapy. Therefore, Sandberg had no expectations before the album release.After several years of psychological strain and battles between dark thoughts, his life and own world collapsed in 2013. His body did not respond neither mentally or physically. After good support from family, friends and psychologists/interlocutors, Sandberg eventually started writing down his darkest thoughts and feelings, as a part of his therapy. This gradually gave results and Sandberg chose to develop texts into small pieces of music, which thereafter developed into complete songs. After a lot of help from Tom Erik Watterud, the results became more and more visible, and in the end, they decided that the songs would become a full – length album. It should also be said that Watterud was heavily involved in all the songs, and contributed as both composer and further developed earlier work of Sandberg.

Album:

SANDBERG is an aspiring hard rock band out of Norway, formed by vocalist Kim Sandberg in 2016. Their debut effort, “Higher Than The Sun,” released in 2016, was a decidedly more metal effort, feeling closer to a DISTURBED-esque brand of groove metal. That could be in large part due to the lyrics been largely driven by the personal thoughts of Sandberg, which are rather harrowing and dark. However, their second full length effort to be released on the 18th of May, “Monster,” falls in line more clearly with their self-described “hard rock” sound. The chunky and groovy guitars remain, and define the band’s sound, but everything is dialed back a notch. The songs are more melodic, the lead vocals are sung more than yelled, and the guitar tone (while still chunky), is much less harsh and distorted. It all works pretty well together, and despite being less “heavy,” I think it is a veteran improvement on their first album. It’s encouraging to see such a young band take a healthy leap like that on their second album, as opposed to falling into the expected sophomore slump.Opener “Strigoi” has a FLAWLESS and gorgeous symphonic opening bit before descending into that familiar groove metal/rock sound. A fantastic opener, with heavier moments, softer moments, and plenty of phenomenal guitar work. Track 2, “Let It Fade Away” is melancholic and lamenting, it absolutely absorbed me from an emotional standpoint. The vocal work is outstanding; it is a very complete song. Then, followed by one of the heavier songs on the album, “We Can Steal Your Life Away,” this 8-song effort already has established ebb and flow. I love that, and it demonstrates their skilled songwriting. It gives the album serious listenability. Especially with a genre such as this, it’s easy to fall into a monotonous dribble of each song sounding like the previous. I am glad SANDBERG finds a way to stay away from that.Track 6 “King Father” is an epic showstopper, featuring some lower and more melodic guitar work on the rhythm parts backed by gorgeous fluidity in the lead and solo guitar parts. It has less of a groove metal feel here, again giving the album a beautiful sense of variety. The chorus is catchy as hell, and everything blends together perfectly into a melancholic and dark sound. We even get a little bit of a breakdown in the bridge, that was rad.This is a really, really great album. I honestly don’t like rock very much, and I definitely don’t like this brand of hard rock – most of the time. That shows how much credit SANDBERG deserves here, they took a sound I would normally dismiss and made it not only listenable, but outstanding. I have a lot of high hopes for SANDBERG, I strongly recommend giving this album a listen if you’re in the mood for something a bit softer and more chill, but still delivers with the groove, chunk, and epic melodies. It will be on repeat in my playlist. Look for their first single release, “Circle of Anger” on the 13th of April. It’s one of the somewhat more generic and slightly less interesting tracks on the album, but it's an amazing song and does make sense as a lead single, giving a good sense of what the entire album feels like.

Line-Up:

Tom Erik Watterud - Guitar
Jon Tore Dombu - Bass
Andreas Nergård - Drums
Kim Sandberg - Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Strigoi
02. Let It Fade Away
03. We Can Steal Your Life
04. Circle Of Anger
05. You Don’t Own Us
06. King Father
07. The Man Without A Face
08. Monster

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných