Cheap Trick - Greatest Hits - Japanese Single Collection (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Cheap Trick - Greatest Hits - Japanese Single Collection (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition) (2018)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Apr 2018, 06:45

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Cheap Trick is an American rock band from Rockford, Illinois, formed in 1973. As of 2010, the band currently consists of Robin Zander (vocals, rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead guitar), Tom Petersson (bass guitar) and Daxx Nielsen (drums). Their biggest hits include "Surrender", "I Want You to Want Me", "Dream Police" and "The Flame".They have often been referred to in the Japanese press as the "American Beatles".In October 2007, the Illinois Senate passed a resolution designating April 1 as Cheap Trick Day in the state.The band was also ranked No. 25 in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.In December 2015, the band was elected for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

This just released "CHEAP TRICK - Greatest Hits ~ Japanese Single Collection ~" pressed on high quality Blu-spec CD2 includes all the tracks from their singles released in Japan in their Epic Records era (1977-1990).The track list is done in order of their release dates, and they are the US original versions, featuring a fresh 2017 DSD remastering.The Japanese Bonus Track is the rare single version of 'Ain't That A Shame (Live At Budokan).All songs are classic stuff, and it's great to hear the older material - and of course Mighty Wings (Top Gun soundtrack) - freshly remastered with a superb sound.

Line-Up:

Robin Zander – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
Tom Petersson – bass, backing vocals
Bun E. Carlos – drums, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. I Want You To Want Me
02. Clock Strikes Ten
03. Surrender
04. California Man
05. Voices
06. Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace
07. Dream Police
08. Everything Works If You Let It
09. Stop This Game
10. (Love Comes) A Tumblin' Down
11. If You Want My Love
12. Dancing The Night Away
13. Tonight It's You
14. Mighty Wings
15. The Flame
16. Don't Be Cruel
17. Stop That Thief
18. Ghost Town
19. Can't Stop Fallin' Into Love
20. Wherever Would I Be
21. Ain't That A Shame (Live, Single vers.) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných