Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Established in 2007, Decadence has been a fixture of the Columbia, SC music scene for the better part of a decade. Some of the best and brightest musicians in the state of South Carolina have spent time playing in Decadence, but as is apt to happen, some of the members who played with the band over the course of its decorated history were weeded out or moved on to other chapters in their lives. However, the dedication and focus of band members Dustin Welch, Ryan “Wick” Wicker, Ben Burriss, and Will Clark persevered through these challenges, and in March of 2016, the remaining members of Decadence found themselves in search of a new singer. Luckily, the fates aligned and Jeremy “Scott” McGrady auditioned to be the new front man of Decadence. The guys hit it off in short order and it was a perfect fit, resulting in the current lineup of the band. After months of diligently searching for the perfect lineup and an unyielding drive to complete and already experienced and well-known local band, the guys were chomping at the bit, and next focused on refining their material and creating a sound that would separate Decadence from the masses in the Columbia, SC scene. They immediately set to work writing new original material and in a surprisingly short time they were producing songs with a foundation in such bands as Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, Bullet for my Valentine, and Killswitch Engage.Truly the cream of the local musical crop, the unrelenting rhythms of drummer Ben Burriss and bassist Ryan “Wick” Wicker are the foundation on which the bone shattering riffs and immaculate guitar work of songwriter Dustin Welch are built, and fellow guitarist Will Clark builds upon this already formidable sound to create music that is truly original in scope. The relentless vocals of front man Jeremy “Scott” McGrady complete the experience, and in addition to the catalogue of well known Decadence anthems such as “Not Me” and “Forced Feelings,” the band has steadily produced a new generation of unique and powerful originals. Songs like “Rise Above” and “Please Tell Me” give the band a radio-ready sound, while other, chunkier tunes like “Betrayed” and “Driven” allow them the ability to cross over into a heavier genre without alienating more commercial fans, ensuring that Decadence is a band that will doubtless be emulated, but seldom matched.When Decadence takes the stage, they provide a nonstop, in your face live show that is unrelenting from start to finish, with a level of energy that is rarely seen in local bands. The members have an impressive collective resume, having spent time touring and playing in venues across the nation, and band members have shared the stage with countless regional and national acts including Shinedown, Tantric, Straight Line Stitch, Soil, Crossfade, Trust Company, Smile Empty Soul, Deepfield, Seven Mary Three, Social Burn, Saliva, Flyleaf, and Sevendust.

Album:

They immediately set to work writing new original material and in a surprisingly short time they were producing songs with a foundation in such bands as Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, Bullet for my Valentine, and Killswitch Engage.

Line Up:

Jeremy "Scott" McGrady (Columbia, SC) - Vocals
Dustin Welch (Columbia, SC) - Guitar
Ryan "Wick" Wicker (Newberry, SC) - Bass
Ben Burriss (Saluda, SC) - Drums
Will Clark (Columbia, SC) - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Rise Above
02. Zombie Without a Cause
03. Cover Me
04. A Nightmare
05. Please Tell Me
06. Driven
07. Through Death Shall We Part
08. Burn Me Inside
09. Cycle
10. Betrayed
11. Escaping the Hate

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných