Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

For lovers of 70's and 80's Heavy Rock! Our debut album “Up Your Alley” is out! Heavy Rock from Trondheim / Norway since 2013! With their debut album “Up Your Alley”, CAMELTOE are following their 5-track-EP release “Handle With Care” from 2017. The band’s first full-length is nothing but a kick ass album in the vein of RATT, DOKKEN, etc. - classic 80’s stuff with a heavy production, great guitar solos and harmonies. CAMELTOE have already supported many well known acts like Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy, Slade, TNT, Jorn, Saga, Uriah Heep, Def Leppard, Europe, Mike Tramp, Dare, Dream Police and Tindrum.

Album:

Don’t ask me how you can give your band a name like Cameltoe. It must have been a fantastic party night that brought this name to people’s mind.Anyhow, Cameltoe is the name of a band that hails from Trondheim and fortunately it’s the solely the name that is weird and ridiculous. At the end it’s the music that counts and here things are exquisite.“Up Your Alley” is the band’s first album, following an EP from 2017. I haven’t heard of the band earlier in time and therefore I was looking forward with full curiosity to what will reach my ears with this ten-track longplayer.The label info sheet compares Cameltoe with bands like Dokken and Ratt. What sounds like a daring comparison actually nails it down pretty well. More than once I had to think of Dokken in their earlier days.Cameltoe combines heavy guitars, solid riffs and melodic vocal lines to something that works in a perfect fashion. Each of the songs sticks right from the beginning and it doesn’t take you too much effort to get into this longplayer.The disc doesn’t know a bad song. Check out for example the heavy pounding “Never What It Seems”. How great would it be if Dokken could still right this kind of songs? It’s an amazing dynamic that comes with this song, being a rocking power engine.Also the calmer tones are charming. “I Always Cared” is the name of such a well-crafted ballad that impresses with a lot of feel and the great vocals by singer Ben Rodgers.“Up Your Alley” is a positive surprise this year. These five guys from Trondheim inhaled the 80’s melodic metal spirit and transferred it into the here and now. Good stuff, which I like - and maybe a name-change could help to gain more solid ground.

Line-Up:

Tron Sturle Aune
Trond Bakken
Nils Morten Beitnes
Ben Rodgers
Tobby Johansen

Tracklist:

01. Delusional
02. Screaming My Head Off
03. Never What It Seems
04. Tank Commander
05. I Always Cared
06. Twisted Fister
07. Coming Home
08. Devils Soul
09. Rocky Road
10. Spread My Wings

+ Video "Screaming My Head Off" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných