Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

James Christian is a Connecticut-based musician and songwriter who is perhaps best known for being the frontman of the band House of Lords.James Christian will release his third solo album entitled 'Lay It All On Me' on July 5th in Europe and July 9th in North America through Frontiers Records. Best known as House Of Lords' singer, James Christian has built himself a reputation as a fine songwriter and producer in his own right. His first solo album 'Rude Awakening' was originally released in 1994 and is, to this day, regarded as a musical delight for any lover of first class melodic rock. After the return of House Of Lords in the early '00s, Christian released another classy album entitled 'Meet The Man' in 2004, which featured the songwriting of several AOR luminaries such as Stan Bush, Judithe Randall (Mark Free, FM) and his then House Of Lords bandmates Chuck Wright and Lanny Cordola. Now, another nine years later, Christian steps back with a brand new solo release 'Lay It All On Me', which he recorded and produced in his own studios in Florida during the second part of 2012 and early 2013. This long wait has been worth every drop of sweat and tears spilled these past years since Christian's superb vocals can really offer the listener a rewarding experience. James Christian says, "I recorded this solo album during one of the toughest periods of my life. I really tried hard not to let it influence every song as it just did not seem like the right thing to do. I was stirred with many emotions about mortality, but I knew I could get through it. Some of the songs touch upon my fears and other songs touched upon hope and faith. I made sure to throw in a few tongue and check songs to lighten the load. I have a few favorites, such as the title track "Lay It All On Me" which were pretty much the words I used when I found out that I had cancer. But the song itself is not about the Big "C", but about trial and tribulations in life itself. I also love the two ballads, "Believe In Me" and "Let It Shine". Both have a quality to them that will surely stand the test of time. Different from House Of Lords, but very much ME. Then there is "A Day In The Sun" a bit more modern sounding... but what a message. And my favorite of the rockers is "Sacred Heart" written by myself, Jimi Bell and Jeff Kent. I loved working on this album!" With songwriting contributions from Tommy Denander, Chris Pelcer, Jimi Bell and Jeff Kent, 'Lay It All On Me' is a strong personal statement from James Christian -- a mature artist, songwriter, producer and performer who meets his fans with another beautifully crafted melodic rock release. Grab yourself a copy of this album and make sure you add this gem to your collection!

Album:

During the years House Of Lords singer James Christian has built for himself a reputation as a fine songwriter and producer in his own right. His first solo album, "Rude Awakening", was originally released in 1994 and is, to this day, regarded as a musical delight for any lover of first class AOR. After the return of HOL in the early 00s, James released another classy melodic rock album, “Meet The Man”, in 2004 which featured the songwriting of several AOR luminaries such as Stan Bush, Judithe Randall and his then House of Lords bandmates Chuck Wright and Lanny Cordola. Nine years later Christian stepped back on the scene with a brand-new solo release “Lay It All On Me”, which he recorded and produced in his own studios in Florida during the second part of 2012 and early 2013.“Craving” is James Christian's brand-new release and is his fourth solo album. This long wait for has been worth every drop of sweat and tears spilled these past years since his superb vocals can really offer the listener a rewarding experience. With songwriting contributions from Tommy Denander, Chris Pelcer, Jimi Bell, Clif Magness, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Richard Hymas, Charlie Mason and Jeff Kent, “Craving” is a strong personal statement from Christian: a mature artist, songwriter, producer and performer who meets his fans with another beautifully crafted melodic rock release. Get yourself a copy of this album and add this gem to your collection!

Line Up:

James Christian (lv, ag, bv) (House Of Lords)
Billy Seidman (ag)
Tommy Denander (g, b | k on tr. 2, 6, 7, 9)
Jimi Bell (g on tr. 10)
Pete Alpenborg (g | b on tr. 4)
Alessandro Del Vecchio (k on tr. 4)
Clif Magness (all instr. on tr. 3)
Josh Freese (d on tr. 3)

Tracklist:

01. Heaven Is A Place In Hell
02. Wild Boys
03. Craving
04. Jesus Wept
05. World Of Possibility
06. Sidewinder
07. I Won’t Cry
08. If There’s A God
09. Love Is The Answer
10. Black Wasn’t Black
11. Amen

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných