Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

"Feisty rock ‘n’ roll threesome ablaze with rocking solos, catchy hooks and ass-kicking attitude"In today’s djent-math-tech world, you would be forgiven for thinking that good ol’ fashioned rock n roll has had it’s day. But then The Amorettes explode onto the scene and prove that the classic set-up of guitar, bass and drums is all you really need to make a rock album that packs one hell of a punch.This Scottish all-girl 3 piece produce boisterous classic rock tunes full of gargantuan riffs, meaty basslines and more spunk than Motley Crue and Van Halen put together. Forming in 2010, this DIY lovin’ bunch independently released their first album, Haulin’ Ass, in 2011, proving once and for all that you don’t need a record label to make waves. And with their, soon to be released, new album produced by Legendary Grammy Winning producer, Chris Tsangarides (Thin Lizzy, Tom Jones, Depeche Mode, Judas Priest), and strong support from Planet Rock, The Amorettes DIY attitude is taking on a whole new approach!Hailed as the female Ramones, described in the press as "Like Airbourne fronted by Joan Jett" and already confirmed as Special Guests to Europe and Black Star Riders on their UK Tour in March 2015, The Amorettes are on the rise - so prepare to be hearing a lot more of their gritty, punk-tinged rock explosion.

Album:

First let’s get one thing straight, The Amorettes are not a female band, girl fronted or any other gender related stereotype of band. What they are is a brutally honest fast rock and roll band. Sure, you might want to compare them to some other female bands, but you’d be missing the point. The Amorettes are edgy, fun and punchy, just how rock and roll should be.So, with that out of the way, whats the new record like? Given that it was produced by Thunder’s Luke Morley with songwriting assistance from Ricky Warwick and mixed by the sound magician Nick Brine it sounds just like you’d expect, pretty amazing. It has the raw vibe and energy of White Hot Heat, but with a more refined and considered songcraft.From the first few bars of Can You Feel The Fire this is distinctly an Amorettes record, Nick Brine and Luke Morley have done a great job distilling the sound without losing their rough edges. It sounds alive and punchy, Gill Montgomery’s vocals lacerating the thick and grungy rythm from Heather and Hanna McKay with impressive clarity.Hello and Goodbye starts with a great crunchy riff and a fun storyline. It reminds me of late nineties Liz Phair and in a good way. Clever lyrics over a well crafted song.Everything I Learned is an utter delight, the Amorettes do this upbeat, catchy, hook laden sing-a-long as well as anyone in the business. Fun lyrics and a chorus that has you yearning for a stereo that goes up to eleven and has you singing along after the second listen through. I think that it may be physically impossible to listen to this song without developing a grin on your face.Born To Break is a belter, stompy and shouty; likewise with Whatever Gets You Through The Night. Hell or High Water has a slightly more composed feel, not quite as raw but full of angst.You Still Got Rock and Roll is a belter of a track, but has more than a passing resemblence to Ginger Wildheart and Courtney Love’s Honour. Enough has been said about this kind of resemblence before. I’m not suggesting anything more here than an accidental similarity. In any case, its a great song!Easy Tiger and Bat Shit Crazy are both really good fun. Honest rock and roll with an edgy fun vibe. Easy Tiger has a super cool rythm section from Heather and Hanna McKay and Bat Shit Crazy has the lyric ‘Gonna dance like Patrick Swayze’ which somehow Gill manages to make sound uber cool (it’s not when I dance like Patrick Swayze). Coming Up the Middle, High On Your Energy and I Want It Bad carry on the raw, energetic adventure. The album is over all too quickly, it’s a seriously enjoyable experience.Highlights for me are Everything I Learned, which is probably their finest work to date, Easy Tiger which is a gorgeous flowing odyssey of bass rythm and towering guitars and Born to Break which is an unadulterated stomper of a track, brutal and energetic.The simple formula, guitars, drums and dynamic vocals have been a mainstay of rock and roll for years. It feels like the Amorettes are steadily mastering the formula, each studio record shows more refinement and yet they seem to be able to hang on to that raw intensity and livliness that make a rock and roll record feel special.Born To Break is their best record to date. It’s not sophisticated or fancy, it’s not pretentious and it’s definitely not boring, This is honest to goodness spit and sawdust rock and roll. The Amorettes bring comfort food for your soul and everyone needs some of that every now and then.They are just about to head out as support for the Dead Daisies, now that’s one show that’s going to be a bit special! If you’re at the Rock City show, I’ll be down the front!

Line Up:

Gill - guitar/vocals
Hannah - drums/backing vocals
Heather - bass/backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Can You Feel The Fire 4:40
02. Hello And Goodbye 3:49
03. Everything I Learned I Learned From Rock And Roll 4:03
04. Born To Break 3:46
05. What Ever Gets You Through The Night 4:03
06. Hell Or High Water 4:12
07. You Still Got Rock And Roll 3:57
08. Easy Tiger 3:22
09. Bat Shit Crazy 4:00
10. Coming Up The Middle 3:41
11. High On Your Energy 3:39
12. I Want It Bad 4:24

+ Video "Everything I Learned I Learned From Rock And Roll" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 55 neregistrovaných