Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Andy Susemihl has shared the stage with such rock icons as Ozzy Osbourne, Guns’n’Roses, Deep Purple and Lita Ford. His songs and guitar work have been showcased alongside the work of such noted guitarists as Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and Steve Stevens. Born and raised in Germany, Andy first picked up a guitar at the age of 14 and soon became a name in the local rock scene.After recording several albums and touring the world with projects such as U.D.O/ Udo Dirkschneider, the notorious lead singer of the popular heavy band Accept, he moved to Los Angeles, CA in 1994.Since his move to L.A., he was involved in many local as well as international projects. His credits over the last years include studio sessions with artists and producers such as Richie Kotzen (Poison/Mr.Big), Eddie Kramer (Jimi Hendrix) and Shay Baby (Ozzy Osbourne/Warrant).By the beginning of the new century, Susemihl formed his own band as guitarist and vocalist. This band went through several incarnations and eventually turned into “Supermihl & Superfriends”.The following years, Andy was involved in many projects, extended his live experience by sharing the stage with acts such as Bob Geldoff & Seal as well as being responsible for the musical direction & composition of the huge “Leila” marketing campaign for Wyeth Pharma.Andy spent most of the year 2007 in the studio recording his 2nd release “King & the Giant” and his first instrumental guitar album “Supermihl & Superfriends” with guest appearances from artists such as Richie Kotzen and Rafael Moreira (Pink).In late 2008, Andy established the southern German Cult Project “Rock & Rollinger” with singer Thommy Bloch.Within the first year the band sold over 5000 units of their debut album.The same year, Andy also started to work with ex Bangalore Choir and Accept singer David Reece. In 2009 he produced the debut Album “Reece – Universal Language” and in 2010 the album “Bangalore Choir – Cadence”

Album:

A detailed CV of the guitarist Andy Susemihl should fill several pages, so I limit myself to a few references in short: In 1986 Andy became a member of the band Sinner, in 1987 Udo Dirkschneider recruited him for his project U.D.O. and together with the band he recorded the album "Mean Machine". Since 1990 he has worked with various projects. For Sinner's album "No More Alibis" (1993) he also attacked the ax. In the following years he made himself more and more as a producer and live musician a name. In 2008 Andy Susemihl released the two discs King & The Giant and Supermihl & Superfriends. In 2012 he was engaged by Roland Bless (Pur) as his official guitarist for numerous appearances. But that did not stop the restless musician from recording for the German-language album "Alles wird Gut!" to deal with, which appeared in 2015. A year later, the instrumental album Supermihl & Superfriends - Vol. 2 was released. All discs got good to very good reviews."Elevation" is his fifth solo album produced by himself, in which once again, as with his discs, an illustrious band of musicians was involved. All songs, except for "Personal Jesus", were composed and written by the artist on his own. That he is also a brilliant guitarist and singer, he has proven in all the years of his musical creativity sustainable.Andy Susemihl can not be put into a musical drawer, as he has already made that clear with the past releases as well as on the newcomer here.So he skilfully spans the gap between crunchy hard rockers ("Sick Of The Rain", "Dinosaurs") and pithy pop songs ("Afterworld", "Something On The Way"). But he also fishes a bit in blues like "Center Of The Universe", which would have been perfectly placed on Gary Moore's "Ballads & Blues". Yes, even the guitar licks could easily pass as a phenomenal tribute to the Northern Irishman.Or he sniffs mainstream rock with "Back To The Stars". Susemihl was supposed to hire a songwriter at Bon Jovi, maybe they could finally pick up on old heights.With "Haunt" I had the impression that I have heard the piece before. Until the 'enlightenment' came. The rhythm as well as the structure during the stanzas sometimes remind me of The Song Remains The Same.Basically it's mostly relaxed on the disc, where 'relaxed' is not meant to be negative at all, as are ballads like "Airplane" (which makes you think vocally of a mixture of Eddie Money and Bob Welch) or "Give Me Some Time". are not served with frosting, but rather with a decent dash of peppers. Susemihl knows to inspire with sophisticated arrangements, crisp riffs and accentuated set guitar solos, as the already mentioned "Airplane" - my favorite - impressively demonstrated.With his very 'personal Jesus', the artist says goodbye to the record. A really nice up tempo number, which immediately sets in the auditory canals. You can not help but rock, because the song spreads lightness and confidence."Elevation" is a thoroughly entertaining album that wins with every listen and guarantees Susemihl fans to take off. My recommendation: From time to time you should take the time and take care of the lyrics, which contributes to the good overall picture of the disc.

Line Up:

Andy Susemihl (vocals , guitars) - See also: ex-Sinner, ex-U.D.O, ex-Ape
Andy LaBelle (drums – #1,6,10)
Alex Menichini (drums – #2,5)
Markus Hassold (drums – #3,4,7-9,12)
Carsten Enghardt (drums – #11)
Dennis Ward (bass – #1)
Paco Müller (bass – #2,5,8)
Andy Kemmer (bass – #3,4,6,7,9-12)
Bill Leverty (guitar solo – #4)

Tracklist:

01. Sick Of The Rain
02. Aeroplane
03. Afterworld
04. Give Me Some Time
05. Center Of The Universe
06. Dinosaurs
07. Back To The Stars
08. Haunt
09. Something On The Way
10. Melophobia
11. The Golden Coast
12. Personal Jesus

+ Video "Sick Of The Rain" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných