Signal Red - Under The Radar (Japan Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2018, 08:05

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

Signal Red is a brand new band from the UK and features two very respected musicians namely Guitarist Steve Grocott (ten) and Vocalist Lee Small (Phenomena / Shy / Lionheart). The collaboration first came together in February, 2013 when Steve was at a loose end. He had been in a band previously called “Sevendayz” which had recently folded and he contacted Lee as he had heard so much about him, mainly from the self-titled SHY album that appeared in 2011. The two hit it off straight away and it seemed inevitable that an album would follow.Steve got caught up working with the UK band (Ten) as Gary Hughes asked him to be in the bands line-up for some shows and to feature on the new album, so the Signal Red production was halted for a while. Eventually Steve’s time freed up so he could once again concentrate on new material for the album and the whole thing has just progressed into a fantastic recording.The collaboration with Lee was clearly a good match as Lee has already proved his worth with “Shy” as well as solo albums, the Phenomena project with Tom Galley and the rock band “Snowfall”. Lee is a very soulful, melodic vocalist and has featured on 17 albums as lead vocalist and on many more that have featured him as a guest, “Dante Fox” and “Magnum” to name but two.This exciting new venture is bound to cause a stir, and with Brian Anthony twiddling the knobs (Steve Walsh) then this is going to be one album people will be talking about.Lee came up with the title one day thinking that trying to get recognition for what you live and breathe for is like “living under the radar”. Well, they should not be living under it for much longer when this one hits the streets. This is a rock album that just begs to be heard, and we are sure that you will like what you hear.

Album:

"The Signal Red collaboration came together around Feb 2013. I was at an loose end after the band I was in “Sevendayz” folded sometime after we got back from the United States after recording our debut album, so a little despondency had set in. I had heard of Lee from the SHY album, he has an outstanding voice so I just acted on impulse and contacted him asking if he needed any guitar parts doing for any future projects. Thankfully Lee sent a few tunes over so I got straight to work and sent them back to him. It was clear from the offset there was a musical connection, and it was inevitable that sooner or later we would start an album.Between writing I went out on a limb and auditioned with “TEN”. To be honest I didn’t think I would get the gig but I was fortunate enough to be chosen by Mr Gary Hughes for a three-guitar revamped line up of the band. Obviously, I had to shelve writing with Lee for a while as I had to get my act together learning TENs material and writing solos for the new album. Lee was also in demand and was very busy with his other projects so it was a case of whenever time was available. Over about a 12- month period I would forward Lee a tune or two every now and then and just wait for him to work his magic, these tunes kept coming back sounding amazing. When we were at around song 6 or so I needed to know if we were on the right track so I contacted Escape Music and asked if I could forward some demos. I sent six songs to Khalil at Escape who thankfully liked what he heard and signed us up so I just needed another other six songs to complete the album. Around another 6 months later the songs were finished, originally, I played all the Instruments bar the drums which were programmed, I also drafted in Darrell Treece Birch to help on keys from TEN but the label wanted a more of a band feel and suggested we replace the drums and bass. They said they could have released it as it was but they wanted to push it further which was pleasing to hear. Khalil told me to forward my sessions to a chap in the states called Brian J Anthony a Bass player / Studio Mixing Mastering Engineer who had just finished recording the new Steve Walsh Album. Brian incidentally had also played the bass on that album so he was a natural choice for our project. Khalil also suggested David Anthony (Dennis DeYoung) for drumming duties which I’m glad he did. It was a bit of a learning curve sending sessions over to the other side of the world and to be honest I was a little apprehensive as I was precious about how the demos sounded already. There was no need to worry though Brian did a fantastic job and all’s that was needed was an album and project title, to be honest I hate the word project as this has been a collaboration but we eventually the label came up with SIGNAL RED Under the Radar. Lee came up with the title he just said one day that trying to get recognition for something that you live and breathe for is like living under the radar ... the rest is history I just hope people will like what they hear."

Line-Up:

Lee Small: Lead vocals and All Backing vocals (Phenomena / Shy)
Steve Grocott: All guitars, Keyboards, Strings (Ten)
Brian J Anthony: Bass (Steve Walsh)
Dave Anthony: Drums (Dennis DeYoung)

Mixed by: Brian J Anthony
Executive Producer: Khalil Turk

Tracklist:

01. Defiant
02. Houdini
03. Stronger
04. Tell It To The Bees
05. Monster Truck
06. Pyramids Of Mars
07. Emotions In Motion
08. Highwire
09. Making Contact
10. Goth The Girl
11. The Time Machine
12. Listen To Your Heartbeat (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných