Panorama - Around The World (Digipak Edition) (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Feb 2018, 07:46

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

Swiss/Finnish/American hard rockers Panorama will release their debut album, "Around The World", on January 12, 2018 via Rock Of Angels Records. The album is produced, recorded, mixed and mastered by Dennis Ward (Unisonic, Pink Cream 69). The cover artwork was made by Stan W. Decker (Masterplan, Vanden Plas, Resurrection Kings, Stryper).In 2008 Swiss guitarist Sammy Lasagni (Gods Of Silence, ex-Kirk, ex-Godiva), met Uruguay born singer Christian Palin (Random Eyes, ex-Adagio) for the first time when Godiva, supported the band Adagio fronted by Christian. The chemistry between the two was immediately obvious, so they decided that they would, at some point in time, try to make music together. The two kept in contact, but the years plodded along until 2015 when a certain long telephone call on a cold winter’s day changed everything. Right then and there they decided to get to work. They began writing songs and in record time 15 new songs were born. They decided to work with Dennis Ward (Unisonic, Pink Cream 69) as producer. The guys met with Dennis soon after and introduced their songs. Dennis was genuinely impressed. So impressed that he agreed to work with them and joined the band not only as producer, but as bass player too. The guys completed their line-up with Finnish guitarist Ben Varon (formerly of Amoral and Grease Helmet) and Swiss drummer Philipp Eichenberger (Gods Of Silence, ex-Kirk). Panorama was born!Under the direction of Dennis Ward, who took over the whole production (producing, recording, mixing and mastering), the band recorded their debut album “Around The World” partially at HOFA Studios in Karlsdorf, Germany and at The TrakShak, Dennis’ private studio. It was a long process, but the album turned out fantastic. A hard rock production with a bit of Scandinavian influences and Christian has proven himself to be a worldclass singer.

Album:

Panorama is a new and, believe me, exciting melodic hard rock band that consists of Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Gus G, Unisonic) on bass/producer, Christian Palin (Random Eyes, ex Adagio) on vocals, Sammy Lasagni (Gods of Silence, ex Kirk, ex Godiva) on Guitars, Ben Varon (Amoral, ex Grease Helmet) on Guitars and Philipp Eichenberger (Gods of Silence, ex Kirk) on drums.Pretty impressive line-up, if you ask me! "Around The World" is entitled the band's debut album and it's a damn great one. Of course, the Pink Cream 69 influences are everywhere in this album but that's not a bad thing at all. Christian Palin, who is well-known from his work with the melodic progsters Adagio and Random Eyes, has an amazing voice that reminds a bit of David Readman. His vocals are really top notch here and truly takes the whole result into a higher level.The musicianship is tight as hell and the guitar duo of Lasagni and Varon delivers some excellent, melodic and heavy riffs n' solos. The experience, of course, of Dennis Ward contributes to a great extend and makes "Around The World" a mandatory release.The first three songs ("Around The World", "Standing My Ground" and "The Glory Within") are just breathtaking. As I already mentioned above, the PC69 elements are haunting the whole project but that doesn't change the thing that these songs are just awesome. Great arrangements, powerful vocals, heavy (still melodic) guitars and those melodies that makes you wanna whistle them for days. The beautiful and moodier mid-tempo of "The Highest Mountain" is yet another highlight while the 80's influenced "Jamming In The Jungle" made me turn up the volume louder!! I really liked the big groove in this one! Other highlights here are the excellent "The Other Side", the punchier "Heart Has Been Broken" with its killer chorus line and the fast-paced "Shout It Out". It seems that January comes with the first highlight of 2018! Panorama with their debut record, "Around The World", is a killer no filler hard rock album that will make some noise among the fans of this scene. KILLER!!!!

Line Up:

Christian Palin (vocals, Random Eyes / ex-Adagio)
Dennis Ward (bass, Unisonic / Pink Cream 69)
Sammy Lasagni (guitars, Gods of Silence / ex-Kirk / ex-Godiva)
Ben Varon (guitars, Amoral / ex-Grease Helmet)
Philipp Eichenberger (drums, Gods Of Silence / ex-Kirk)

Tracklist:

01. Around The World
02. Standing My Ground
03. The Glory Within
04. Gates Of Babylon
05. The Highest Mountain
06. Jammin In The Jungle
07. One For All
08. The Other Side
09. Heart Has Been Broken
10. Shout It Out
11. World On Fire

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných