Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

DOGFACE is a Swedish five piece fronted by the talented Mats Leven, which previously has been heard with much raved Treat and also of course as singer with Yngwie Malmsteen on Facing The Animal. The guitarist Martin Kronlund is the driving force and the main songwriter in the band.“I might be the one leading the project, but we are a band, and that was one of the important things for me when thinking of forming Dogface”, says Martin, finding the perfect voice in former Swedish Erotica, Treat and Yngwie Malmsteen singer Mats Leven who previously played with keyboader Anders Skoog in various bands in the Gothenburg area.The album “Unleashed” was recorded in Martins own J.M Studio throughout the year and on three of the album songs can find guitar legend Brian Robertson, known from his days in Thin Lizzy and Motörhead, giving a guest performance. The bands style and direction is in many ways inspired by the 70’s hardrock of Deep Purple, Whitesnake and Thin Lizzy. But the band also injected other influences which shows the band to be one of the most interesting debuts in the field in a long time!“In Control” was released in 2002 and is the follow-up to the debut ‘Unleashed’. Not quite as good as the debut, but still a very solid slab of hard rock. I like this band a lot, and Mats Leven’s amazing voice only helps this along. This time the band move more towards what many others are already doing – putting out albums closer in style to classic Rainbow and heavy Deep Purple. Not that is a best thing of course, but as I said, in comparison to the debut, this album falls flat.In 2013 they returned with the properly entitled CD “Back On The Streets” published by AOR Heaven. The new album includes drummer Perra Johansson (Coldspell) and bass player Mikael Carlsson, both as well together with Kronlund on the recent really good outfit Lover Under Cover. The sound and style of Dogface is quite classic: ‘American’ DIO circa 1986 blended with the more melodic side of Tony Martin-led Sabbath (a good thing, I may add) and high doses of the Swedish present Melodic Hard Rock waves.

Album:

MelodicRock Records is very pleased to be giving one of the best melodic hard rock albums of the nillies another run, releasing a brand-new version of the classic Dogface debut "Unleashed". This time it's called "Releashed", because this is a turbo-charged record, remastered and remixed! Band founder, guitarist, writer and producer Martin Kronlund has gone back over the album and given it a fresh new mix from original master files, as well as adding some fresh parts and even a new twist or two! Featuring the masterful Mats Levén on vocals, who delivers one of his most powerful and menacing performances alongside Stefan Egeman on bass, Anders Skoog on Hammond organ and Patrik Engelbrektsson on drums. Thin Lizzy guitarist Brian Robertson guests with additional lead guitar on three tracks. And we're not done there. "ReLeashed" also adds two exclusive bonus tracks: "A Little Ain't Enough" (originally recorded for a 3rd Dogface MTM Music release) and "Pray For Me" (from the debut recording sessions, reserved to be a Japanese bonus track).Over to Martin for comment: "The main reason why we do this is the enthusiasm and encouragement from Andrew and MelodicRock Records. Without him, we would not have done this. When we started and opened up the project, we realized that we haven’t heard the record for more than 10 years. It was a passing stage, but it raised many nostalgic feelings. 'Unleashed' was our first album and is like a baby to us. Fortunately, we found the main tracks on a back-up hard disk and took it into my studio where everything came alive again. It was there and then we decided not only to remaster, but to remix the whole album. It has been a fantastic project that brought the original band back together and we realized we still have a lot in common, musically and when it comes to friendship that we really have missed. This can be something to build on for the future - who knows? Many thanks to Andrew and the team at MelodicRock Records that you believe in the music of Dogface!” We do believe indeed!

Line-Up:

Mats Levén : Vocals (Candlemass, Yngwie Malmsteen)
Martin Kronlund : Guitar (Phenomena, Salute)
Stefan Egeman : Bass
Patrik Engelbrektsson : Drums
Anders Skoog : Hor

+ guest

Brian Robertson : guitar

Tracklist:

01. Right Between Your Lies
02. Don't
03. I Don't Care
04. I Will Be There
05. A Single Reason
06. Rule the Night
07. You're Taken Me Down
08. Let It Out
09. Spit It Out
10. Set Me Free
11. Suicide
12. A Little Ain’t Enough (Bonus Track)
13. Pray For Me (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných