Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

From whence cometh the darkness? From whence life? Wherein does life's purpose lie? These questions have troubled man from the since the dawn of time. But not this lot. No Sir!In their majestic sonic offerings to the Gods of Rock and Roll, what will you find?Five friends, closer than brothers, united by Glory, and here to rock a smile onto your actual face!Oh, you can hear the influences loud and clear: Metallica, Megadeath, Mastodon, Maiden, Machine Head, and many more musicians merrily multiplied. Moreover, musing momentarily on the many monthly marathons majestically marched in the M.O, my memory molds and mental manifestations make munificent monuments to our own magnificence! It all started a long time ago...The Year of The Badger had fallen. We were three nil down in the either quarter, and half the ball boys had gone home for tea and a hot soak. The Captain scanned the horizon. 2006. He spat on it, and it winked back. Suddenly, he noticed a while light, pulsing in the night. He followed this light, and found Field-Marshall Fury. He was polishing a golden Cat. The light was from his hands. "I see!" said the Captain, and they ran off, laughing...Later that day, they found themselves in beer. It was drinking them and they were all giggle-gigglesome and glowing of faces, when The stupendous General Glory popped up, like a man possessed. "I've got the devil in me!" he explained, whilst growing a beard over and over. Cloaked in smoke, fire and ivories tinkling to the sounds of heaven's delight, his eyes muttered something different, but no-one questioned him. He swayed, and lurched towards them, riding the Battle Krakken, screaming something about Luke. He plunged his hands into the air and oh, deep joy! The same light from the Holmesy-hands! They froze, and wept. Then they all took their leave, and dined on rich duck's tears and the hopes of low rumblesome malevolence. They didn't have to look far...Carved upon a tablet, wrote they the words "Hello dear Rumbler - where art thou? Inspired by Beer and Wondrous Sounds from the Age of the Badger. Come, arise! Your flaming chariot awaits! And the summery? Breezes!" The took this sacred tablet to the mountain of skulls, and offered it to the homeless man the found in the gutter. "Go, take this to the people of this kingdom. Spread the word. These Archers of Exile are seeking a rumbler!" The young man yelped and nailed all his jumps. He used to be a rumbler, the greatest in the land! And he wasn't homeless. They all laughed until it hurt. The rumbler did a little wee. They cleaned him up, gave his soft kitten face a scrub and a shave, and plugged him in. His spindly fingers and weasel-faced-thumb-face had done it, and the Commander in Beef was born. Off they wobbled drenched in Beer. They new they just needed someone who could stay awake long enough to hit things. Preferably someone with the fabled Eyes of Truth...Into the night they marched, for days at a time, many in The Attic. The Thirsty Scholar, Tuesday Tony to his friends, displayed the men with gusto, but it was to no avail! A simple man-child held the show together, but his constant and spiraling pasta-addiction lead to displays of violence and Testicular Over-Manifestation, or T.O.M. They needed someone who would ground them, cut them down to size and the right shape. Out of the gloom they heard a metronome, eerily quiet. They turned around sharply, and descending from the heavens with a swoop came Corporal Punishment! He had seen them coming - of course! His head-contraptions allowed him to see time itself, and thus truth. He demonstrated perfect recall and padded the air softly to prove it. We all remembered it! The Eyes of Truth! He slid on over to the passenger door and flipped the latch with a sarcastic snort, winking like a small child in a petting zoo. We climbed in, and strapped on our robes...Like being expelled from a rocket-launcher, F.I.G.M.O hit everything in their wake! Towns crumbled, cities fell, the mighty were humbled as wave after wave of burning air washed over them like liquid gold! Faces melted in the glow, and the F.I.G.M.O Army marched ever onward! FIGMites the world over wrote hymns in their honour, and the weak were slain where they fell. The insolent were tortured, and killed to bits. Then one day, a serpent was spotted in the forest near their castle. The Commander in Beef went looking for the snake, to discuss archetypal symbolism in modern narrative, but the snake bit him, and he fell into a trance...Many years passed. The sought him high, and very high. But he couldn't be found. A nation mourned it's loss, but the F.I.G.Men never gave up hope...When they found him, he was cold, and naked also. And bleeding from the aaaa-noose. The water was pink with sadness and blood. It looked serious. It was 'The Industry', he wept frantically. "Don't make me go back out into the darkness.. It's madness... It's your worst nightmares come true!!" He shrieked like a girl, before passing out again. They pulled him out of the dark, dripping and fleshy, all overboard and into a towel, and set about restoring him to his former lustre...Now, with nothing to lose, the Glory Boys are Back in the Barracks! Their Eagle has landed. The horse has bolted and we're are all riding pigs and charging through the lavender meadows, laughing manically. It is time. In this world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us! Unless the F.I.G.M.O boys are in town. Then it's a whole different kettle of ball games. For the Glory Boys return with their boldest voyage to date! "The Ark of War" is on the horizon, her precious cargo of sonic buggery brim full of fun, fiascoes and fornication! Give War a Chance, it's the Glory Machine, so Duck & Cover, they are Bang On! "Music to drink and f*ck to!" splutter the headlines, and heading your way in 2014!Dare you board, the Ark of War... Next stop, your face!

Line Up:

Captain Sex: Vocals/Guitar
Field-Marshall Fury: Lead Guitar
General Glory: Keyboards/Vocals
Commander-in-Beef: Bass/Vocals
Corporal Punishment: Drums

Tracklist:

01. Hit The Button 04:00
02. Read Between The Lines 03:59
03. Last Stand 04:49
04. Fall From Grace 04:54
05. Slap It Up 02:55
06. Sign Of Dissent 04:22
07. Old Faithful 07:31

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných