Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Melodic Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 179 mb

Bio:

Los Angeles's Fire Tiger strives through new, original songs to bring classic musicality back to the mainstream, combining rock and pop with a mixture of past and future…The “Energy” video on YouTube has been receiving excited and emotional comments from fans of all ages, all over the world! Here are just a few…~Daniel Rogosic~“thanks.. this is really good… I almost cursed myself for not being able to live the 80′s… but now I can.. Once again, I will buy the music systems, ur cds/cassettes… n play it loud ” ~Parikshit Chitnis~“Energy has been on repeat for the last half hour with no signs of stopping! Hopefully I’ll be able to catch a show when I’m down in LA in a couple of months!”~Christopher Yendt~Influences include: Jefferson Starship, Depeche Mode, Eurythmics, The Smiths, Heart, Rush, Phil Collins, Pat Benatar, Tina Turner, Mister Mister, Scandal, Simple Minds, A-ha, Pink Floyd, Madonna, U2…Fire Tiger has been working with legendary, Grammy winning producer / engineers Tom Fletcher (Toto, Yes…) and Keith Olsen (Pat Benatar, Fleetwood Mac, Rick Springfield…) on an independent album, to be released in January.

Album:

There has been plenty said about Fire Tiger’s retro sound and it is certainly inescapable. Vocalist Tiffany Alkouri’s beyond comprehension style and soulful delivery reminiscent of Bonnie Tyler or Kim Carnes and again I’m sure those comparisons have been iterated times over.This brings me to a holiday track the band did some time ago (2013 I believe) “Open Eyes (This Christmas)”. Replete with sleigh bells intro and some sultry “Ohooos” to start the tale of humbling groundings. The Richard Marx-esque composition cradles some of the most well-thought-out lyrics I’ve had the chance to hear in a modern holiday track.When most artists treat Christmas singles as gimmicky gifts (of sorts) for their fans, “Open Eyes” goes the stunning palpable distance. In a story of compassion and realizations that we should all do a bit more for those who have little to call their own. This track is certainly ‘holiday spirit’ through and through. Bravo.

Line-Up:

Tiffany Alkouri - vocals, percission
James Ramsey - keys, guitar, vocals
Jordan Lucas - guitar
Chris Cuomo - bass
Tyler Moore - drums

Guests:

Riker Lynch - bass (10)
Trev Lukather - guitar (4)
Chris Knapp - drums (4,7)
Clark Souter - bass (4-7,9)
Jordan Stricklen - guitar (9)
Chase Meyer - mixing (10)

Tracklist:

01. Love the Way (3:57)
02. Ice Age (3:09)
03. Sailing to Neverland (2:55)
04. Be Bygones (3:26)
05. Faces (4:27)
06. Guarantee (3:27)
07. Feeling (3:25)
08. You Changed Me (3:26)
09. Easy Road (3:52)
10. Suddenly Heavenly

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných