Demons Sing Of The End - Take Life By The Throat And Scream! (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Jan 2018, 06:28

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Demons Sing Of The End is a London based one man rock band embracing the energy of the 80s with elements of KISS, Guns N' Roses etc...

Album:

One man show UK rocker Rob Lewis has released a video under the name Demons Sing of The End for his song “Crawl Back To Hell. Lewis provided some background information on himself and his musical endeavours as he stated: “The reality isn’t very rock and roll. My name is Rob Lewis. I’m a 41 year old husband and father of two recording both the music and videos in a London flat. I started playing drums at age 15 totally obsessed with KISS, Poison, Mötley Crüe, etc. before moving onto Metallica, Slayer, etc. I moved to London at age 16 and played drums in a band on the London circuit for about three years until adult responsibilities for the others left me without a band.I started playing guitar at age 22 and started home recording for a few years. I joined/helped shape a local band into a live capable unit and again played the London/National circuit before line-up changes/alcohol issues stopped it from working and I again returned to the home recording platform. Now as Demons Sing Of The End and in early 2017, I decided to try to add a video element as live playing isn’t possible and I can create a “band” vibe using a green screen. The tracks “We Came To Fight,” “A Soul To Sell” which is a tribute to the ’86 film Trick or Treat and “Crawl Back To Hell” on my YouTube channel represent the start of a “new album.”

Line Up:

Rob Lewis - guitar , vocals

Tracklist:

01. Cat Got Your Tongue
02. Crawl Back To Hell
03. Anthem For The Last Day Of Earth
04. We Came To Fight
05. A Soul To Sell
06. City Of Nightmares
07. (I'm Not Ready To) Say Goodbye
08. Take Life By The Throat And Scream!
09. Burning Heart

+ Video "Crawl Back To Hell" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných