Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

SpiteFuel is a Heavy Rock Band from southern Germany (Heilbronn).Founded in 2016 by the ex-Strangelet-Members Stefan Zörner, Tobias Eurich and Finn Janetzky as well as Timo Pflüger and Björn Hessemüller. The five musicians working on a new record and Live shows.Due to powerful Guitars, Drums, the singing of Stefan Zörner and passionated Live performance SpiteFuel will rock the stages!

Album:

The Heilbronner SpiteFuel exist just two years, at the end of April appears with "Dreamworld Collapse" already the second album. Stefan Zörner and his comrades put everything on a map - and the signs are good that contrary to the title of the dream world does not collapse!A concept album? In 2018? Seriously? What can certainly provide a frown, interested the fiver at no second! And so the Southern Germans create a work in which a futuristic story is told far into the future. But of course, the music is still the focus - "Dreamwolrd Collapse" should finally enable the band a proper career boost! So let's dive into the story of Xam and the enigmatic Lady Brilliant White ...One thing in advance: "Dreamworld Collapse" is not something you can just hear casually. In order to really get an impression of this nearly one-hour work, you have to invest something - and the thing grows with each passage. Promised! The story itself I will not go too big here, then everyone can discover for themselves, if he wants - and if not: There is also enough Metal there!The album starts with the spacey "Prologue 8389 A.D.", in which the first meeting of the two protagonists is an issue. "Brick By Brick" is then the "right" opener: A driving number, carried by Stefan's voice, a catchy chorus and a solo part in high speed, in which the guitar group Timo and Tobias is left for the first time but really off the leash. Very strong start!It continues with the secret: "The Secret", here again the guitars stand out, which in places sound deep and really evil. Supported by Matthias on bass, drummer Björn is again full throttle, the built-in computer voices towards the end fit perfectly to the story and give the song another splash of color. "Overture Inside The Sphere" is a two-minute interlude, which offers everything from spacey sounds to piano to a short orchestral part - before the guitars take over the scepter! And then comes the opening riff of "Dreamworld Collapse Pt I". It happens every time - here the volume has to be turned up! After the powerful beginning it's softer in the middle part and after epic solos the initial riff combined with piano sounds ends the first part.Because this part goes seamlessly into the short, beautiful instrumental "Interlude The Funeral Of Youth". Carried by gentle guitar sounds, again complemented by the piano, a tension is built up, which then bursts through the drums and orchestra really. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!" With which the album reaches another climax: "Dreamworld Collapse Pt II." This seven-minute epic begins fairly quietly, but marked by Stefan's haunting vocals. But then let the guys speak the bombast! There is also support for vocals by Michael Fiedler, instrumental also a flute is used ...With "Iconic Failure" it then goes on in the "normal" style: A wonderful Metal song, which contains everything, which expects the inclined fan of SpiteFuel. This is the song that grabbed me first and did not let go. "Under Fire" starts extremely fast - stylistic similarities to the Metal priests certainly exist - before Stefan takes the pace with his vocals. But as soon as the vocalist falls silent, the rest of the boys turn up again! This runs through the whole number, which gives it a wonderful dynamic.Almost 11 minutes - that's the heart of the album: "Brilliant White Lies". The first part can certainly pass as a ballad. Or as a power ballad, because the instrumental group does not hold back too much. In the second part, the tempo is tightened again, bombast elements are perfectly incorporated by orchestral parts and over everything always the distinctive voice of the fronter. The third part is then again very balladesk, the flute has another prominent part on this work before guitars finish the epic."Grave New World" - at least at the beginning of the unquestionably nastiest song! Dark, heavy - quite according to the whole story. Although the spoken middle section (Stefan in a duet with Kerstin Fenchel) fits this, this is a part that I do not really like now. Quite in contrast to the furious and hard end of the song, which ends a bit abruptly. And so "Epilogue 8427 A.D." finally rounds off the album.What a pebble, SpiteFuel bangs us here! I said it: Truly no disc that you should hear only once! For me new albums are often "in the background", but here I quickly realized that this does not work. "Dreamworld Collapse

Line-Up:

Björn-Philipp Hessemüller - Drums
Timo Pfluger - Guitars
Tobias Eurich - Guitars
Stefan Zörner - Vocals (ex-Lanfear)
Matthias Lüönd - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Prologue: 8389 A.D.
02. Brick By Brick
03. The Secret
04. Ouverture: Inside The Sphere
05. Dreamworld Collapse, Pt. I
06. Interlude: The Funeral Of Youth
07. Dreamworld Collapse, Pt. II
08. Iconic Failure
09. Under Fire
10. Brilliant White Lies (Pt. I: What We've Chosen; Pt. Ii: The Raging Quiet; Pt. Iii: Deconstructing A Falling Star)
11. Grave New World (Pt. I: They Shall Have Stars; Pt. Ii: Dreamworld Revisited)
12. Epilogue: 8427 A.D.

+ Video "Brick By Brick" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných