Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Shayne Malone is a singer/songwriter with an up-coming debut album called ‘One’.The first single ‘Touch My Soul’ was released on 1 March 2015 and is available on iTunes and other international music providers.Shayne Malone describes his music as big stadium rock anthem songs with a Bon Jovi, Van Halen and 30 Seconds To Mars flavour.I could pay someone to create some amazing, concise, professional bio for me, but I wanted to tell you about myself in my own words!Describing my music was a hard thing for me to do for a while, because I love metal and hard rock and that is the style I believed that I was. The trouble is that these days there are hundreds of genres in the metal scene alone and I couldn’t quite identify where it was that I fit in. I came to the conclusion that I’m not metal because I’m not hard enough, and I’m not pop rock because I am a bit too hard.My music is melodic and my writing style is reminiscent of the 80’s anthem rock bands like Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue and Whitesnake – just to name a few. So if I am to be labelled then I am pop metal or melodic hard rock.I’m a t-shirt and jeans type of guy so I couldn’t get into the big hair, leotards etc like a lot of pop metal acts from the 80’s. I am somewhere between Springsteen or Jon Bon Jovi when it comes to image. I am what I am, but when I perform, it’s from the heart and to me, that’s what it’s all about!If I were to start from the beginning then I would have to say that it all began when I picked up my first guitar at the age of 9 years old. Man that guitar was a piece of crap … my fingers really became like steel after learning on that beat up old acoustic guitar! I was playing in a band called Sabian Heights at 12 years old, covering old bands like The Shadows, Elvis and The Beatles. The other guys were about 14 years old and we were actually making money. We had regular gigs and for a 12 year old I was quite happy with that!At 14 years old I started a high school band called Midnight Rage and that is where I really learned to have in mind the desire to become good. I got laughed at so badly by my peers at school that I could have easily have given up. However, that wasn’t the kid I was inside, as the ridicule just made me want to do it better.Over the subsequent years, bands were created and at 20 years old I was in a band called White Fire that was winning regional battle of the bands competitions and making a name. We did alright, however, it was hard to align with people who wanted the same thing. That got difficult and trying to keep a band together became a chore.I went on a mission for my church in my 20’s and afterwards dabbled in music, really forming who I really was and what I wanted to be. After a while I gave up music to make some real money and pay the bills. The music industry changed and it only got harder. I continued to write and songcraft. I continued to also master what it was that I did as in playing and singing. I am still doing that even today!I am a dad now. I have 2 children and a wife who are my whole life! I am a lawyer by trade and as a result, I have had NO time to tour or really promote myself. I am not interested in fame, I am not interested in signing a record deal … I just want to share my songs with you and do this alongside you, not stand on a mountain looking down on you like celebrities do. If you like what I do, then come and say hi. I promise as this grows I will add cool things so that as you walk beside me, there will be opportunities for us to get to know each other better.

Line Up:

Shayne Malone - Vocals, Guitar
Frazer Jones - Bass
Vinnie McParland - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Better
02. Who's Your Hero
03. Crazy
04. Broken Land
05. Breakdown
06. Cowboy Rides
07. Speed Of Light
08. When You Love
09. The Lady
10. Carnival Of Souls
11. Blood On The Wall

+ Video "Cowboy Rides" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných