Inner Axis - We Live By The Steel (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Jan 2024, 13:17

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

After the debut "INTO THE STORM", the second album by INNER AXIS is about to be completed: "WE LIVE BY THE STEEL".The Kielers merge bonds from traditional heavy metal with modern influences into the further development of their own "Steels". Musically, INNER AXIS respectfully approach the genre sizes and at the same time pursue their own paths.Grab your swords, your armor, your shields and spread HEAVY METAL with INNER AXIS!On the stage, INNER AXIS have already been able to convince themselves of the support of Enforcer, Paragon, Paul DiAnno, Portrait, Seven Thorns and Shadowbane. Now the Kielers are burning to spread the new material live.

Album:

From Kiel, Germany comes this band, called Inner Axis and it is time for them to release their second album. It is called We Live By the Steel, and the title says it all. From that and the artwork you know how it sounds – there are no surprises there from the band who released their debut album in 2011 and are now about to release their second effort. It is an album where the quintet shows that they know how to make heavy metal.It is a typical heavy metal album in all regards from the three-chords stuff, to the catchy stuff and all of that. Typical heavy metal singer and the lyrical themes about living and dying by the steel and the sword with bravery and blades of death, can it be more Hammerfall, Manowar, Metalium, Majesty or insert any other band of choice, than that? I don’t think that this album offers anything fresh, anything new, or anything exciting. Not very varied either and to me the playing time feels a little bit long to me and you sort of just wait for it to end rather than wanting it to run again.And once again I am struck with how little creativity most musicians seem to possess, this album shows another band making handiwork rather than artwork. To me music should be about the art, rather than something made to description and being as predictable as this album. Sure they are skilled at what they do, their craftsmanship can’t be doubted but craftsmanship builds chairs, furniture and standardised music and other boring things while artistry makes symphonies, paintings, movies and great music and I much prefer artistry compared with craftsmanship. So in the end I can’t say that I have gotten much out of this album, it is just another pretty ordinary heavy metal album.Perhaps the fans of heavy metal can enjoy this album, it presses the typical buttons for the genre so chances are that some will enjoy what they have to offer. We Live By the Steel is a decent but ultimately not a very memorable album

Line-Up:

Kai Hagemann - Vocals (2008-present)
Martin Gühlcke - Bass (2008-present)
Zacharias Drosos - Guitars (lead) (2008-present) - See also: ex-Midgard
Dirk Tiemann - Guitars (rhythm) (2008-present) - See also: ex-Midgard
Thies Jacobsen - Drums (2008-present) - See also: ex-Midgard

Tracklist:

01. Blades Of Death
02. All Is One
03. Night Rider
04. The Brave
05. Red Dead
06. Storm Lords
07. Hound Of Hell
08. The Call Of Steel
09. We Live By The Steel
10. Rain Or Shine

+ Video "Storm Lords" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 77 neregistrovaných