Tales Of Gaia - Hypernova (Limited Edition Digipak) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Sep 2023, 15:35

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Tales of Gaia began in September 2010. It started out as a four-piece band, including Javi and Ray. During the first two years the band was dedicated to compose their first songs and to taste the heat of the scenes.In summer 2012, the band ventured to record their first studio song "Black Standards". Once the recording was finished, Tales of Gaia focused on the concerts as they prepared new songs that would define the style of the band. For a whole year they toured the Vallés and Barcelona, ​​playing in rooms like Razzmatazz or Necropolis Fest.In autumn of 2013 several members of the band left the project. After a break, Ray and Javi returned with force and with more familiar faces like that of Sergi Sabater (drummer) and Niceto Aguilera (bass player).During the summer of 2014, "Breaking Dawn" began to be prepared and in November of that same year they entered "Moontower Studios" to realize the recording of all the instruments. After testing several vocalists, they decided that the nominated for this EP was Edgar Castro, with whom they would return to Moontower in January 2015 to finish recording the first EP.On January 31, 2015, the EP came to light. It received a great acceptance both of the followers of the band, curious and of different national and international means.After two concerts of presentation in Terrasa and Barcelona, ​​the band decided to break ranks with the then vocalist. This caused the interruption of the presentation tour of the EP, and began the search for a new vocalist, which ended in June 2015 after meeting the current singer of the band, Néstor Català (Nicte and Rosebad).With the whole new formation, the band continued with the presentation of "Breaking Dawn". In October of 2015, by the temporary march of Javi to Germany by studies, the band decided to look for a temporary guitarist and to recruit a keyboardist. Both searches concluded with the incorporation of Miguel Clemente to the keyboards and of Óscar Ferrer like temporary guitarist.After preparing and adapting the songs with the new members, Tales of Gaia returns to the stages to finish the presentation of "Breaking Dawn".

Album:

There are some styles of metal that I don’t visit often enough, and it’s not out of a displeasure but simply because I don’t come across any pieces from those styles that really draw me in. Power metal is one of those and even though I love some bands from the style, it’s one of those things I have to revisit every so often to see what I could find next. And on this last excursion, I found quite a treat in the form of Tales of Gaia’s upcoming epic, “Hypernova”.It’s the combination of neutral colors with that popping green along with the whole of the gorgeous illustration that drew me into what these Spaniards have crafted with “Hypernova”. Even though the origins of Tales of Gaia go back only seven years, the inner workings of the band have been quite tumultuous with several people leaving, breakups occurring, and other misfortunes that are a rather unfortunate part of life. Yet, Tales of Gaia really managed to pull through and come together, and after a few years of being a unit they were able to summon up what would form in “Hypernova”, and it’s definitely something you can feel all the hardships and tears of the past poured into this album as it’s mixed with passion and willpower. The whole of “Hypernova” is a magnificent testament to what power is and has always been as we get loads of tropes of the styles pulled off wondrously well such as a glorious set of keyboards alongside striking vocals that cut real deep. What’s really tasty about this record is how even though it’s by no means spectacular in my opinion, Tales of Gaia still manages to plant the seed of curiosity where after you hear one piece you need to come back and keep hearing more. “Hypernova” is simply infectious and it’s the kind of power metal that really gets you going. From epic choruses to a gripping sound to interesting taste, Tales of Gaia certainly captured a lot with “Hypernova” and you can feel it in every single fucking track thrown at you.I’ve never been a stranger to seeking out new talent and identifying potential when I see it, and that still rings true in this case as Tales of Gaia is that exact kind of band that peaks my interest and makes me want to hear more. “Hypernova” is a very entrancing album that if you allow your mind to immerse itself in it then you’re in for a power metal experience that’s admittedly very familiar, but no less than epic.

Line Up:

Néstor Català - Vocals (2015-present) - See also: Nicte, Blue Cronos, ex-Rosebad, ex-Erich Zann, ex-Cronosical
Raul Moriana - Guitars, Keyboards
Javi Carrillo - Guitars, Vocals (backing)
Carlos Leonardo - Bass (2016-present) - See also: ex-Aggression
Miguel Clemente - Keyboards (2015-present) - See also: ex-Dreams of Agony
Sergi Sabater - Drums (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Prelude to Salvation 01:28 instrumental
02. Keep the Dream Alive 06:40
03. Soldiers of Light 04:35
04. Hyperspace 07:08
05. City of Dreams 04:50
06. My Right to Live 04:50
07. Knights of Heidelberg 05:20
08. Wings of Fire 05:21
09. A Thousand Miles Away 05:19
10. Flamma Ardet 05:33
11. Black Symphony 01:14 instrumental (Bonus Track)
12. Black Standards 04:28 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných