Terra Atlantica - A City Once Divine (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Sep 2022, 11:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Terra Atlantica was founded in December 2014 when drummer Nico and guitarist/singer Tristan, who knew each other from a former band, decided to start a new project.They began writing songs and completed their crew with bass player Nick and guitarist Mike.Soon the concept of singing about Atlantis and other nautical themes evolved and a demo containing three songs was released.In the end of 2015 they began recording their debut Album, which took longer than expected but the Quest was finally completed one year later.
Meanwhile Nick had left the Band but was replaced by Karim in 2017.The Album will be released on November 17th.

Album:

The guys from Terra Atlantica owe me pain and suffering! Their music is but only indirectly the cause. Since I came across the single "Atlantica" a few months ago, this catchy tune keeps spilling through my ears. And since the track somehow never misses its effect, I was, or rather my violently teetering left foot, today heavily fucked by my cat, as I allowed myself the debut album of the band from Hamburg for review. Memo to me: Cat and melodic Power Metal in the good old Euro Style is a fatal combination.The band's name suggests that the formation, which was founded at the end of 2014, deals with maritime / nautical and mythical themes, but remains well above "drink up me hearties yo ho" level. You can also create catchiness and catchy vocabulary with a more sophisticated vocabulary. Conceptually, "A City Once Divine" deals with Greek myths and the legend of the sunken city of Atlantis. Whether one wants to permanently impose these thematic restrictions, the future will show. And Terra Atlantica definitely have a future.Even if I repeat myself here, in Power Metal you can not invent anything new. But you can make it varied and this succeeds Terra Atlantica on "A City Once Divine" pretty well. They also like to quote the musical "ancestors" of their genre, but what is good remains always up to date. Already said opener "Atlantica" is a melodic power projectile for singing along and moving (see above). To test, I attached the associated video at the end of the review.Recurring style elements in many songs are the polyphonic singing, a few maritime motifs and also orchestral arrangements. For example, "The Avenging Narwhal", which is also refined by a performance by Timeless Miracle singer Mikael Holst. For the first time, "To The Bottom Of The Sea" deviates from the hitherto prevailing tempo requirement. Rather located in the mid-tempo area, the melody lines here are differentiated and you can already understand why the older works of Avantasia and Edguy are sometimes used as a comparison. In addition, singer Tristan Harders is much more diverse in his singing.The title track "A City Once Divine" definitely offers the epic part of the entire album. With a symphonic coating, this song inevitably makes you spread your arms and tune into the polyphonic chorus. Power Metal at its best. "Sails In The Night" would be my candidate for the best live song, this song is simply made to be celebrated by a large crowd. With such pieces of jewelery one then also pains individual tracks, which are quite well done, but which lack a bit of individuality. So "Descendants" does not manage to settle with me even after several rounds, the quota ballad "Shadows Of Tomorrow" is very nice, but also not anymore and if it was really necessary to do it every ten minutes of "When Walls Will Fall", May be to discuss.Overall, "A City Once Divine" is definitely a great debut album for me. With this, Terra Atlantica is laying a solid foundation, which definitely makes fun with hearing and desire for a live performance of the band from Hamburg. So I would like to have my compensation money in the form of a gig in the Rhineland, guys.For all fans of the rousing melodic Power Metal, this is an opportunity to discover a band that is still at the beginning of their journey, but it will, in my opinion, go a long way. Sufficient potential and air to the top is definitely there. I'm definitely going to have the band on screen right now, and that's what every power metal guy should do.

Line-Up:

Nico Hauschildt (Drums, Backing Vocals)
Tristan Harders (Vocals, Guitar)
Mike Terman (Guitar, Backing Vocals)
Karim Djemai (Bass)

Tracklist:

01. Whispering Waves
02. Atlantica
03. The Avenging Narwhal
04. To The Bottom Of The Sea
05. Descendants
06. A City Once Divine
07. Shadows Of Tomorrow
08. Sails In The Night
09. Poseidon´s Wrath
10. When Walls Will Fall

+ Video "Atlantica" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných