Cheap Trick - We're All Alright! (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Júl 2022, 14:45

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Cheap Trick is an American rock band from Rockford, Illinois, formed in 1973. As of 2010, the band currently consists of Robin Zander (vocals, rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead guitar), Tom Petersson (bass guitar) and Daxx Nielsen (drums). Their biggest hits include "Surrender", "I Want You to Want Me", "Dream Police" and "The Flame".They have often been referred to in the Japanese press as the "American Beatles".In October 2007, the Illinois Senate passed a resolution designating April 1 as Cheap Trick Day in the state.The band was also ranked No. 25 in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.In December 2015, the band was elected for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

What's in the water Cheap Trick is drinking these days?Last year the band's "Bang, Zoom, Crazy ... Hello" was its first album in seven years. But the new "We're All Alright!" follows closely on its heels on June 16, marking the first time in more than 20 years the band has released albums in consecutive years, since the one-two punch of "Standing On The Edge" and "The Doctor" in 1985 and 1986 respectively."Y'know, we always write, but it's more fun to write for a project and write for a reason", guitarist Rick Nielsen tells Billboard. "We have a company (Big Machine Records) that believes in us and they like the work and they're letting us make more records, which is cool. Making records is one of the ambitions we've always had. I don't think the desire has ever gone away."Cheap Trick recorded "We're All Alright!" - whose title, of course, references the 1978 hit "Surrender" and 1999's "That '70s Song" - with Julian Raymond, who also helmed "Bang, Zoom, Crazy ... Hello". Its 10 tracks (13 on the deluxe edition) hail from the band's past and present, with older, previously unrecorded songs such as "Radio Lover", "Lolita" and "She's Alright" sitting alongside material written and recorded specifically for the album."Long Time Coming", a crunchy hard rocker driven by a Kinks-flavored riff, is a bit of a one song tribute to Cheap Trick's influential forebears. "It's our interpretation of Slade and MC5 and AC/DC and Aerosmith - a lot of riffs that are reminiscent of the Move, but they're not steals", Nielsen says. "It's just like all the bands we like." The song also features a synthesizer underbelly that was a signature in "Surrender", "Dream Police" and other Cheap Trick songs.Nielsen, meanwhile, says another new album in 2018 is a distinct possibility. "Starting in May we're going back in the studio", he says. "There's stuff around and there's some ideas that never did get fleshed out, which we hope to. It's exciting."Cheap Trick will be promoting the album with a summer tour with Foreigner and John Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience. Foreigner and Cheap Trick will both be celebrating 40th anniversaries, Cheap Trick for the release of its first two albums in 1977.

Line-Up:

Robin Zander – lead vocals, rhythm guitar (1974–present)
Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, piano, backing vocals (1974–present)
Tom Petersson – bass, backing vocals (1974–1980, 1987–present)
Daxx Nielsen – drums

Tracklist:

01. You Got It Going On
02. Long Time Coming
03. Nowhere
04. Radio Lover
05. Lolita
06. Brand New Name On An Old Tattoo
07. Floating Down
08. She's Alright
09. Listen To Me
10. The Rest Of My Life
11. Blackberry Way (Bonus Track)
12. Like A Fly (Bonus Track)
13. If You Still Want My Love (Bonus Track)
14. When I Wake Up Tomorrow (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
15. The In Crowd (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných