Iced Earth - Incorruptible (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Máj 2022, 09:37

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Power Metal , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Iced Earth is an American heavy metal band from Tampa, Florida. It was formed in 1985 under the name Purgatory by guitarist and main songwriter Jon Schaffer and original drummer Greg Seymour. Iced Earth released their debut album in 1990 and have since released eleven studio albums, four EPs, three compilations, three box sets, three live albums and one cover album.After releasing their first two studio albums in 1990 and 1991, respectively, Iced Earth took a three-year layoff from 1992 to 1995,after which the band returned with new lead vocalist Matt Barlow. Iced Earth went on to release four studio albums with Barlow between 1995 and 2001, respectively; 1995's Burnt Offerings, 1996's The Dark Saga, 1998's Something Wicked This Way Comes and 2001's Horror Show.After Horror Show, Barlow quit the band and joined the police force,while Iced Earth continued on with Tim "Ripper" Owens, of Judas Priest fame, on vocals. With Owens, the band released two studio albums (2004's The Glorious Burden and 2007's Framing Armageddon). In late 2007, Matt Barlow rejoined the band.[6] Iced Earth recorded the album The Crucible of Man with Barlow in 2008. In 2011 Barlow left the band again.Later that year, Into Eternity frontman Stu Block became Iced Earth's new lead vocalist. Dystopia, Block's first album with the group, was released in October 2011. It received a positive response; some critics called Dystopia one of Iced Earth's best albums.Block's second album with the group, Plagues of Babylon, was released in January 2014.Before arriving at their current lineup, Iced Earth has had numerous line-up changes, with founder Jon Schaffer staying as the last remaining member. As of 2013, there have been over twenty musicians in and out of Iced Earth since its formation in 1985 (see: List of Iced Earth band members for more details). Currently, the band is composed of rhythm guitarist Jon Schaffer, lead guitarist Jake Dreyer, singer Stu Block, bassist Luke Appleton and drummer Brent Smedley.

Album:

Regarding how "Incorruptible" compares to previous Iced Earth albums, guitarist and main songwriter Jon Schaffer told Metal Wani: "They're all kind of their own thing, but I have a very strong gut feeling about this, and so does everybody in the band, that this is one of the really special ones. So I put it up there with 1996's 'The Dark Saga', 1998's 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' and 2011's 'Dystopia'. It's in that league of records, so it's really gonna be something special. I know musicians always say that, but there is something going on here, so it's cool. We're all very excited about it."On the topic of the concept for the lyrics on "Incorruptible", Schaffer said: "There is no concept on this record. It's just ten individual tracks not related to each other. Actually, on 2014's 'Plagues Of Babylon', it was only the first six that were related to the 'Something Wicked' story. It was like a zombie apocalypse within the 'Something Wicked' framework. But this album, it's just ten individual songs. We have one called 'Clear The Way', which is about the Irish Brigade at the Battle Of Fredericksburg - very tragic, actually - but that's a big epic, like ten minutes. Then we have one called 'Black Flag', which is a pirate song. I think I pulled it off pretty well with the lyrics, to be able to tell such a big story in a very short amount of time. I think it's gonna be a highlight of the record. And on the last European tour, we opened the show with a new song that will be the opener on the album. It's called 'Great Heathen Army', that's got a Viking kind of a vibe to it. So there's a lot of different things, and none of it's really related. There's one called 'Raven Wing'. I can't really think of all of them righ now. 'Seven Headed Whore', that's one that's actually pretty brutal like a total kick in the balls. But, you know, there's a lot of varied emotions on this, and it's cool stuff."Asked about singer Stu Block's contribution to "Incorruptible", Schaffer said: "Well, he came at the end of … for about the last month or so of pre-production … maybe a little bit more … five weeks … and we worked on his vocal parts. We do it like Stu and I normally do it. Some of the stuff we write together. I mean, I write the musical arrangements and do all that. He doesn't play any instruments, but he comes in … At the end of the writing process is when we focus on his parts. And the lyrics that we worked on together, on a song called 'Brother', which is about the brotherhood between Stu and I and within the band … We've gone through a lot of shit together and we've had a lot of great times together, but the bond is very strong, and that's clear. So it's just a song, really, for us. And then he wrote the lyrics for 'The Great Heathen Army'. But usually, he goes to an area and works, and I go in my area and work. And, like I said, on some songs we collaborate sometimes. On this one, the only we did was 'Brother'. We work in the way we always work. And it's a very cool chemistry."

Line Up:

Stu Block - Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-Into Eternity, ex-Omega Crom
Jon Schaffer - Guitars, Keyboards, Vocals (1988-present) - See also: Demons & Wizards, Sons of Liberty, ex-Purgatory, ex-The Rose
Luke Appleton - Bass (2012-present) - See also: Absolva, Fury UK, ex-Blaze Bayley (live)
Jake Dreyer - Guitars (lead) (2016-present) - See also: Jake Dreyer, Witherfall, Kobra and the Lotus (live), ex-DeadRingers Guild, ex-White Wizzard, ex-DeathRiders
Brent Smedley - Drums (1996-1997, 1998-1999, 2006-2013, 2015-present) - See also: Sons of Liberty (live), ex-Prodigy, ex-Tempest Reign

Tracklist:

01. Great Heathen Army 05:19
02. Black Flag 04:56
03. Raven Wing 06:25
04. The Veil 04:47
05. Seven Headed Whore 03:00
06. The Relic (Part 1) 04:59
07. Ghost Dance (Awaken the Ancestors) 06:35 instrumental
08. Brothers 04:54
09. Defiance 04:08
10. Clear the Way (December 13th, 1862) 09:30

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných