Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 147 mb

Bio:

The band members are all relatively unknown, but have been assembled from the best young musicians in the World.Nathan James has been singing professionally for 10 years and has performed with artists such as Jeff Scott Soto, Uli Jon Roth, Steve Vai. For the last 3 years, Nathan has been singing with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra under musical direction of the incredible Al Pitrelli. Nathan cannot wait to unleash Inglorious for everyone to enjoy. He is looking forward to people hearing his powerful voice on these songs that he, and the band, has written.The release of the video for "Burn", a cover of the Deep Purple classic, was hailed as nothing short of a masterpiece. This was voted as a Classic Rock video of the week and garnered support from some of rock's glitterati with comments from Steve Lukather [Toto] “KILLER!!! Great playing from everyone!! and the vocals are insane! Love it!” Michael Sweet [Stryper] said “Great voice brother - I'm a fan too and you probably know that already”. Not bad for starters!Over the last 6 months, the band has been writing, recording and rehearsing new material. The band had a few writing sessions with top producer/guitarist, John Mitchell. They tracked the demos live before Nathan left for his third US arena tour with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.During Nathan's time on tour in the US, he had the opportunity to write with some acclaimed musicians including Al Pitrelli (Megadeth, Alice Cooper), Angus Clark (TSO, Rock of Ages) and Joel Hoekstra (Night Ranger, Whitesnake).The rest of Inglorious continued to send demos every week. Between them, all they were writing what has now become Inglorious’ debut album.The time has come for Inglorious!

Album:

Produced by the band and mixed by the legendary Kevin Shirley (Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith), “Inglorious II” is set to further enhance the standing of this remarkable band. From the body blow riffs of “Read All About It” to the beautiful melodies of upcoming first single “I Don’t Need Your Loving”, from the groove of “High Class Woman” to the classic feeling ballad “Making Me Pay”, this is an album that shows the band's influences stem from iconic rock and roll shrine of rock albums from the 70s – many years before the band members were born – merged with a truly contemporary feel. Driving riffs and instant melodies all overlaid with the unique and powerful vocals of Nathan James. The album will be released as a standard CD and also as a Deluxe CD/DVD edition. The DVD will feature a previously unavailable live performance from Download Festival 2016 plus extra bonus content, including videos for forthcoming singles “I Don’t Need Your Loving” and “Taking The Blame”.

Line-Up:

Nathan James - Vocals
Wil Taylor - Guitar
Andreas Zäta Eriksson - Guitar
Colin Parkinson - Bass
Phil Beaver - Drums

Tracklist:

01. I Don't Need Your Loving
02. Taking the Blame
03. Tell Me Why
04. Read All About It
05. Change Is Coming
06. Making Me Pay
07. Hell or High Water
08. No Good for You
09. I Got a Feeling
10. Black Magic
11. Faraway
12. High Class Woman

+ Video "I Don't Need Your Loving" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 30 neregistrovaných