Sailing To Nowhere - Lost In Time (Digipak Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Nov 2021, 10:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Female & Male vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Sailing To Nowhere is an Italian Melodic Power Metal Band founded in 2013 by a group of young Rock musicians.With different musical influences, like Power Metal or Hard Rock, Sailing to Nowhere mixes hard sounds with soft melodies.The band is formed by two singers, two guitarists, keyboard, bass and drums, and is influenced by groups such as Edguy and Avantasia; going through a path of experimentation, the band is searching for a good balance of musicality and heavy sounds.The band has recently entered Kick Recording Studio in Rome, Italy, to record their debut album, which will be released next spring on Bakerteam Records. Terence Holler, (frontman of progressive metallers Eldritch), Leonardo Porcheddu ( Italian Giutarist), David Folchitto ( drummer of Prophilax, Stormlord ecc ecc), Gianfranco ( Ex Sailing' Singer) has been confirmed as a very special guest on the album.The release of the CD "To the Unknown " is scheduled for half of September 2015 and in October will start the European Tour in support . Meanwhile the band has shared the stage (Jailbreak, Traffic, Borderline, Malpaga Folk&Metal fest, Locanda Blues ecc ecc) with very important Italian Metal Band as Eldirtch , Trick or Treat , DGM, An-Theos, Astra and Pavic always receiving compliments from the critics \m/Stay Tuned!

Album:

A couple of years back I reviewed a really interesting album that grabbed my attention at once. Sailing To Nowhere's debut release, "To The Unknown", was a damn fine slice of melodic power metal platter full of strong melodic lines, heavy riffs and solos, solid performances and a bunch of some killer songs that left me with a sweet impression.Nowadays, this Italian melodic power metal/hard rock band from Italy is back with album number two with the title "Lost In Time".After the intro of "Lost In Time" comes the first highlight of the new opus. "Scream Of The World" is very very good!! The heavy guitars are perfectly harmonized with a fantastic and epic melody and along with the strong vocal duties (the dynamic duo of vocals is really strong) leaves you hungry and curious of what's to follow next.The 'cinematic' start of "Ghost City" continues with more power, attitude and melody in this really interesting symphonic metal tune. The song includes an amazing guitar solo! "Suffering In The Silence" is among my personal favorites here. Up-beat with a strong Amaranthe-esque vibe in it and a more commercial sound this one is just super! I like a lot the more straight forward rocker of "Fight For Your Dreams" and the song that closes this new album, the ballad "Start Again" that impressed me the most with its melody and its darker vibe.Sailing To Nowhere with this second album achieves to take things a step further regarading their solid debut. For sure we can expect bigger things from them in the near future.

Line-Up:

Clara Trucchi - Vocals (female) (2016-present)
Helena Pieraccini - Vocals (female) (2016-present)
Marco Palazzi - Vocals (2015-present) - See also: ex-Kaledon
Andrea Lanzillo - Guitars (2013-present)
Carlo Cruciani - Bass (2014-present) - See also: Mosche
Emiliano Tessitore - Guitars (2016-present)
Alessio Contorni - Keyboards (2016-present) - See also: Astarte Syriaca, Setanera, F2F – Frizzi To Fulci
Giovanni Noè - Drums (2013-present) - See also: ex-Until Graves

Tracklist:

01. Lost In Time
02. Scream Of The World
03. Ghost City
04. Apocalypse
05. Suffering In Silence
06. Our Last Night On Earth
07. Fight For Your Dreams
08. New Life
09. Start Again

+ Video "Scream Of The World" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Bing [Bot] a 18 neregistrovaných