Rachel Mother Goose - Tokiwa No Sai (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Nov 2020, 08:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Neo Classical Heavy Metal , Instrumental Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

In 1999 formed Band which is the predecessor of RMG with Ueki (G) as the center. The members are Die (Vo), Seigen (B), Rinnba (Key), Iida (Dr).In June 1999 started activities based on Electric Lady Land. At this time the band name was renamed Rachel Mother Goose.Iida (Dr) withdrew from the first ELL 's GIG. Yamada (Dr) is succeeding.In August Yamada (Dr) left. Iida (Dr) enters as a support.Appear on outdoor stage at the event of Nagoya Maruhachi. Record 2 songs at this time and distribute it as 1st Demo Tape.In September Iida (Dr)'s support is over and Batayan (Dr) joins as an official member.In April 1999 start recording the 1st mini album.In June first mini album "Magic Wand" announced. Perform a GIG from the record at ELL.I will make my first expedition to Osaka.In October Die (Vo) leaves (subscribes to SCREAM ANGER later).In March 2000 Syuuhei (Vo) officially joins.In June 2001 Produce and release 2nd Demo CD.

Album:

After a long time, I came across an album that can be heavy rotated. This band has been checked as a long-established neo-classical metal for a long time, but this new work is definitely a buy. I'm honestly surprised that we've made such a wonderful change. The performance and arrangement are significantly different from before, and they are almost treated as Western music. Incorporating progressive elements, all songs are well organized. It seems that Gu Ueki's solo band has restarted, but there is no arrangement that only the guitar can be heard. As an Yngwie follower, you can see that he came here and was influenced by modern arrangements and Uli Jon Roth.After all, the moment I heard this album, I quickly realized that I was aiming for overseas. The sound of Alessandro Del Vecchio, the first Japanese band to mix and master, is also of considerable quality. Kim Sung-hoon, a former jihad from South Korea, has world-class voice and singing ability. There is no doubt that it is one of the hottest bands this year.

Line-Up:

Hideshi Ueki Guitars
Kaz Nakamura Bass (2016-present) - See also: Kelly Simonz's Blind Faith
Yosuke Drums (2016-present)
Takumi Matsubara Keyboards (2016-present)
Sunghoon Kim Vocals (2016-present)

Tracklist:

01. May It Be Fine Tomorrow
02. Stuck In The Past Glory
03. Tokiwa No Sai
04. There Is No Time Left
05. Gain To The Glory
06. Surface The Boat
07. It's All About The Journey
08. Ubiquitous Chains
09. Love Will Never Reach You
10. The Never Ending Story

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 27 neregistrovaných