Lionville - A World Of Fools (Japan Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Júl 2020, 14:26

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 149 mb

Bio :

LIONVILLE is a brand new high profile project dedicated to pure AOR with a touch of Westcoast and Melodic Rock. The well crafted tunes and the detailed arrangements are drawing inspiration from acts like Toto, Richard Marx, Giant, Bad English, Survivor and Boulevard.The project was initiated by Stefano Lionetti, a song writer, singer and guitarist based in Genova, Italy and his brother Alessandro. After years of playing the local club circuit of Genova and the beautiful Ligurian coast, Stefano started LIONVILLE with the encouragement and help of Pierpaolo “Zorro” Monti (Shining Line) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Eden's Curse, Glenn Hughes), who produced the record and also plays keyboards and sings backing vocals. The two well connected musicians impressed Gregor Klee, Avenue Of Allies’ label manager, with a handful of Lionetti’s demos and starting from Stefano’s idea to enlist Lars Säfsund (Work Of Art, Enbound) as the lead vocalist, LIONVILLE quickly began to take shape and became a matter close to the heart of everyone involved.The recordings started in the fall of 2010 and were completed in the early spring of 2011 with a cast of top flight musicians and song writers participating in the sessions. Lars Säfsund (Work Of Art, Enbound) is handling the lead vocals, musicians include Bruce Gaitsch (Richard Marx, Chicago, Peter Cetera), Tommy Denander (Radioactive, Houston, Spin Gallery), Eric Mårtensson (W.E.T., Eclipse), Sven Larsson (Street Talk), Arabella Vitanc (Alyson Avenue), Pierpaolo “Zorro” Monti & Amos Monti of the Shining Line team, Mario Percudani (Hungryheart, Shining Line) as well as the in demand Italian players Anna Portalupi (Bobby Kimball, Steve Lukather, Skill In Veins) and Andrea Maddalone (Jon Anderson (Yes), Mick Fleetwood, Zucchero). Stefano Lionetti also takes over the lead vocals on three songs, including two duets with Lars, while he also introduces himself throughout the album as a gifted musician on lead and rhythm guitar.The core of the songs on the album were written by Stefano Lionetti, his song writing partners include Pierpaolo “Zorro” Monti, Robert Säll (Work Of Art), Lars Säfsund, Alessandro Del Vecchio and Tommy Denander. An exclusive track for the album comes from Bruce Gaitsch, who co-wrote the power ballad “World Without Your Love” with Richard Marx and Amy Sky (Robin Beck, Marc Jordan). The second outside contribution is the stormy “Thunder In Your Heart”, a track originally performed by John Farnham for the soundtrack of the 80s bike movie “RAD” and previously not available on Compact Disc or in digital format.The original compositions range from rockin’ AOR tunes like the opener “Here By My Side”, “Power Of My Dreams”, “Dreamhunter” and the forceful “The Chosen Ones”, a duet between Lars and Swedish female compatriot Arabella Vitanc, the new lady fronting Scandinavian Melodic Rockers Alyson Avenue, whose brand new third album “Changes” will hit the streets on the same date as the LIONVILLE debut. Lovers of the classic Westcoast AOR sound will certainly fall in love with “Centre Of My Universe” and “Over And Over Again” and dream away with the emotional acoustic based album closer “Say Goodbye”.LIONVILLE is the winning combination of very strong song wrting, stellar musical performances crowned by impressive lead vocals and an album mix giving space to all the significant little details, recorded by the gifted cast of experienced studio cats and upcoming talents.The LIONVILLE team has high hopes that a lot of people will embrace their vision of a reinvigorated musical genre and everyone is looking forward to continue the LIONVILLE story with another humble contribution to the musical passion we all share, AOR. (Words: Gregor Klee).

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of Lionville’s third album, “A World Of Fools”, on February 24, 2017. Born as a project dedicated to pure AOR with a touch of Westcoast and melodic rock, Lionville draw musical inspiration from acts like Toto, Richard Marx, Giant, Bad English, Survivor and Boulevard. The band was started by Stefano Lionetti, a songwriter, singer and guitarist based in Genova (Italy), and his brother Alessandro. After years of playing the local club circuit of Genova, Stefano formed Lionville, officially with the encouragement and help of Pierpaolo “Zorro” Monti (Shining Line) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Revolution Saints, Ted Poley). With the involvement of singer Lars Säfsund (Work Of Art), Lionville quickly took shape and became something very near and dear to everyone involved. With two critically acclaimed releases - which came out in 2011 and 2012 - Lionville managed to find their place in the European melodic rock scene while also appearing at Firefest in Nottingham in 2012. With their combination of rockin’ AOR tunes and classic Westcoast AOR sounds, Lionville picked the interest of Frontiers, who signed the band early 2016. “It’s a very important record for Lionville, since we are coming back after four years of silence”, says Stefano Lionetti. “I really wanted to make happy all the fans who waited so long for it. As a producer and songwriter I have done my best to create a high class record, but with the right variety. You will find classic melodic rock songs, a couple of ballads, songs in the style of the previous record and of course a lot of attention on the arrangements. I also wanted to have more of a band feel with this record and I am very proud of the final result.” “These songs have been fun to sing and they’re really good”, adds Lars Säfsund. Recorded by a gifted cast of experienced studio cats and upcoming talents and produced by Stefano Lionetti, the new album, “A World Of Fools” finds a winning combination of very strong songwriting (courtesy also of Robert Sall, Alessandro Del Vecchio, Bruce Gaitsch, Soren Kronkvist, Gianluca Firmo, Thomas Vikström and Ida West) and stellar musical performances, crowned by impressive lead vocals and an album mix that gives space to all the significant little details. The Lionville team has high hopes that people will embrace their vision of a reinvigorated musical genre and everyone is looking forward to continuing the Lionville story with another awesome contribution to melodic rock music.

Line-Up:

Stefano Lionetti: Lead & backing Vocals, guitars, keyboards
Lars Säfsund: Lead & backing vocals
Michele Cusato: Guitars
Giulio Dagnino: Bass
Martino Malacrida: Drums & percussion

Tracklist:

01. I Will Wait
02. Show Me The Love
03. Bring Me Back Our Love
04. Heaven Is Right Here
05. A World Of Fools
06. One More Night
07. All I Want
08. Living On The Edge
09. Our Good Goodbye
10. Paradise
11. Image Of Your Soul
12. Heaven Is Right Here (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "I Will Wait" (Official Video)
+ Video " Bring Me Back Our Love" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných