XX Badboy - Fire In The Hole (1993) (Demon Doll Records Edition 2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Jan 2020, 09:18

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1993 (Demon Doll Records Edition 2017)
Style : Glam Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

High Energy Rock N Roll!Originally based out of Youngstown, Ohio. Formed by vocalist (alias) Al Coholl and drummer (alias) Tommy Roxx in the 90's. The band performed regionally in the Northeastern United States for many die-hard fans, to include their infamous following of XX Badgirls.Many originals were written and performed live, however only 14 were chosen by Coholl and Roxx to be recorded on their CD.The band was in talks with ATCO at the time some band called Nirvana came out and changed the fun loving, talented, uplifting face of Rock N Roll into what was the beginning of what is heard today.The CD still selling in Europe and South America at times when it is offered by Coholl. (and assorted bootleggers). The band members are all still active musicians and performing in bands, and occasionally have reunion shows (per demand) scheduled for events.

Album:

Demon Doll Records / Metal Legacy Records have released XX Badboy‘s Fire In The Hole album 24 years later.“I must admit when the band and album for XX Badboy came across my desk, I was a bit skeptical as I had never heard them before (thank you to our all mighty A&R guru – Shane for getting it to me). Unsure as to what I would hear I eagerly awaited the first notes to blare through the headphones…What almost blew my ear drums out was nothing short of amazing. I do not use this word lightly. Yes, I can tell you we have had a fantastic year and sales are through the roof for 2017 (and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for that), but I have been waiting patiently to unleash this record onto the world for a few months now. The day has finally arrived and I could not be more excited to share this with you. It has everything a true Hair Metal fan could ask for. When I first heard it I thought, what does this remind me of? I instantly I thought of KIX with Tom Keifer/Dean Davidson/Blackie Lawless on vocals. It astonishes me how the major labels missed these guys. Not only can they fire off a rocker with the best of them (and I do mean the best of them) they also nail commercial ballads to the core. “Feel This Way” is one of my favorite commercial tracks on the record. Add to that the amazing song craftsmanship of “Shoot Ya Full O Love”, “All You Want Is Money” and “Little Loose Lucy” and again I am astonished the major labels whiffed on this one. If I were working at a label back in the 80’s, these guys would have been signed in 5 minutes.I wanted to personally reach out to all our fantastic customers and Hair Metal fans across the globe and let you know this record from start to finish is simply fantastic. Every song on it is top shelf Glam & Sleaze Metal. I urge you to jump on this release as you will love it. We at Demon Doll are so happy to release it and feel to this point it could one of the best releases of the year. Please, enjoy it, crank it up and let it loose – this is the real deal.The songs have been digitally restored and remastered by yours truly (and I was honored to do it) and the packaging comes in an 8 page booklet with a full set of lyrics.” However, there were two additional tracks on that 1993 CDr, added as ‘our blog extras‘ here.

Line-Up:

Al Coholl - vocals
Tommy Roxx - drums
Brady Bunch - lead guitar
Tony Scaol - rhythm guitar
Donny Rotten - bass

Tracklist:

01. Shoot Ya Full O Love
02. Feel This Way
03. All You Want Is Money
04. Little Loose Lucy
05. Stood Up Again
06. See Inside My Heart
07. Sticky Situation
08. Stick To Your Guns
09. Ain’t Got Nuthin To Do With Love
10. Fire In The Hole
11. Love Is Like A Tattoo
12. Sex Junky
13. Dirty Love (Bonus Track)
14. Bump & Grind (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných