7HY (Seven Hard Years) - For The Record (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Feb 2018, 11:54

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Melodic Hard Rock band led by ex-SHY drummer Alan Kelly.7 Hard Years (7HY) featuring multi-instrumentalist Alan Kelly (ex-Shy) and lead vocalist Shawn Pelata (Line Of Fire) present a sneak-preview of tracks from the upcoming album ‘No Place In Heaven’. The album also features Roy Davis (Shy), Dave Martin (Marshall Law), and Martin Walls (After Hours) with all songs written by Alan Kelly. ‘No Place In Heaven’ is due in June on the newly formed Lynchburg Records label.

Album:

Initially formed as a solo project by which to document his own songwriting adventures, Alan Kelly (formerly of UK legend SHY) has cultivated a strong, skilful stable of band mates and collaborators in the continuing saga of 7HY (officially named Seven Hard Years).7HY certainly didn’t waste any time getting a third album out. Just one year after releasing the very enjoyable Stories We Tell, 7HY is back with a new album titled "For The Record", released last year on physical CD format only."For The Record" finds Kelly (who also handles guitar, bass and keys here) continuing his collaboration with vocalist Shawn Pelata (Final Sign) as well as the arrival of guitarist Danny Beardsley (The Parallax Method).Adding a guitarist like Beardsley with prog-worthy technial chops definitely added a layer to 7HY’s already rock-solid brand of melodic hard rock. Special note has to be made to the collaboration on the album with Andrew Chick. Chick had previously worked on Stories We Tell and brings so much to the table here.The songs on "For The Record" are really well-crafted and do a great job balancing catchy melodic hooks, huge choruses and a satisfying hard rock backbone.The album starts with ‘Never Say Goodbye’, a melodic gem of an opener that reveals immediately the way that 7HY bring that classic '80s rock sound right up to date. ‘Burning Rain’ keeps the magic moving with a steady hard hitting rhythm. The track feels like it could be a soundtrack to a car chase.‘Nothing Hurts Me Like You’ has it all, a gripping melody, sing-a-long chorus and a vibe that screams hit single.We are left in no doubt that 7HY means business with the hard edged ‘Uprising’.Shawn Pelata demands to know “Who’s side are you on?” as he begs you to answer. Well I know where I stand….great track.The chompingly heavy ‘Be Who We Want’ thumps it’s way next with its chant like verses and Sabbath-esque guitar work. It is another awesome track that just gets better and better with every listen.‘Can’t Let You Go’ is another of those “should be a hit single” tracks, fabulous drumming and shout it out choruses make this one special. ‘That Song’ fires up and treats us to more dark and edgy rhythms. It’s another fine example of bringing the rock style up to date.With the Foreigner sounding ‘Strangers Again’ we are taken on a journey of heartbreak and desperation with a power ballad 80s inspured. ‘Strangers Again’ is simply beautiful.The rocking ‘We Can Be Strong’ has a wonderful chorus with quite a hook to it. ‘I’m Gonna Be You’ again contains the familiar theme of great melody, catchy chorus, although the underlying message to the song sounds pretty evil to me.‘What Love Can Make Me Do’ is one of my favorite tracks on the album, different from the rest with a proggressive feeling in some places, and damn good in most.Every melodic hard rock album should have an epic, that one track that makes you just want to hear more from the band. In closer ‘What is the World’ we have just that. Eerie, haunting keyboards, gentle acoustic guitars, an awesome guitar solo and powerful backing vocals. This is the perfect album closer. A grandiose midtempo semi-ballad that builds and builds on so many different levels.If 7HY wanted "For The Record" to make a statement, then they have certainly succeeded in doing so. This is a very good 3rd album (their best to date) packing all the right ingredients to carry forward the legacy that is Bristish Melodic Hard Rock.It's a more mature record with some elaborated tracks alongside the straight melodic rockers which sport American influences as well.

Line-Up:

Alan Kelly: guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, backing vocals
Shawn Pelata: vocals
Danny Beardsley: guitar
Elliot Kelly: guitar
Andrew Chick: bass, guitar, keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Never Say Goodbye
02. Burning Rain
03. Nothing Hurts Me Like You
04. Uprising
05. Be Who We Want
06. Can't Let You Go
07. That Song
08. Strangers Again
09. We Can Be Strong
10. I'm Gonna Be You
11. What Love Can Make Me Do
12. What Is The World

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných