Demolition Train - Bound By Horror, Sealed With Blood (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Feb 2018, 08:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal , Rock N Roll , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Demolition Train were formed in 2009 by Apostolis Korakas (guitars), Vasilis Korakas (guitars) Nikos Niavis (drums) and Michalis Papadimitriou (bass). The purpose was very very simple..."the only thing we want is to ROCK OUT!!!So...turn the volume as high as you can and MAKE SOME NOISE!!!". The band started composing its own songs but there was something missing... for a long time Demolition Train were searching for a singer! After some auditions Kostas Krommidas (Apolis band) joined the band as a lead singer. Recording process started and soon some demo versions of the songs made their appearance on the internet at the myspace page of the band!A few months later, Kostas Krommidas and Demolition Train separated their ways! The band was about to make its first live appearance and it was decided that Apostolis Korakas should sing in order to save the situation! But unexpectedly, things have gone really well and Demolition Train found their voice at last! In 2011 Demolition Train released their first Demo-EP called "Kill Your Boss"! Vasilis Korakas & Michalis Papadimitriou had to leave the band temporarily for post-graduate studies abroad. Witchkiller from Steamroller Assault joined the band as a bass player. Demolition Train turned into a power-trio and continued to promote their work with live performances...

Album:

This heavy/speed metal band from Athens announced the release of their forthcoming album “Bound by horror, sealed with blood”, which will be out on December 9th via Eat Metal Records. Cover artwork was created by Dimitar Nikolov, while mix and mastering was done by Nikos Papakostas.Two years after her debut, the demolition train of the demagogic gang returns with her second disc. The Athenian quartet, although created from the late 1900s, can still be seen as a fresh addition to the domestic speed / thrash scene, which has always been drawing shapes that possessed more than the basics of sound. So, with the first available sample from the album, Beast Of Hades (with the participation of Nir Beer of Speedrush to dominate), proving to be an ideal precursor thanks to its rampant plenitude, listening of "Bound By Horror, Sealed With Blood" seemed to be the ideal occasion for beer-eating under heavy metal.Besides, the band's writing specimens have been known for a long time, with its fascist speed metal being covered with a massive Motorhead Rock & Roll a few, but having its essential base in the transition NWOBHM-meets-thrash metal sound of "Kill" Em All "and" Fistful Of Metal ". This does not change much here, although the thrash element appears enhanced and, in places, oriented to more slayer forms (as is clear first of all in Symphony Of Horror) and Sodom's thrash & roll outbursts.Nevertheless, as mentioned above, the roots of the Demolition Train music are at NWOBHM, with "Witchkiller" and "Blood On Satan's Claw" honoring this particular sound, being two of the best moments in the album. The pride, however, belongs to the paranoid "Wendigo Screams", a speed metal torrent that takes off with the paranoid tits of Dimitris Kartalogoglou (Sacral Rage), but without any of the other compositions losing noticeably in quality.On the contrary, I have to admit that both the introduction with "The Night Of The Wurdulak" and the epitome with the ending "Nocturnal Rite" contain sound elements I did not expect to meet in a purely thrash metal band, while the the overall sound of the album surprised me with pleasure, after she managed to combine the well-known "dirt" with the integral balance between the instruments.In the end, most of the Bound By Horror, Sealed With Blood, looks like good, with a few of them that I could point out as needing modifications. If I had to dwell somewhere, I would refer to the partial lack of sound staff, which, in places like the Symphony Of Horror, appears clear and leaves the influence to overshadow the creature. We are talking, of course, only for the third band's total release, so I think it will gradually disappear in the next few years. Until then, however, the best thing to do is set the record to play loudly and repetitively on the speakers.

Line-Up:

Michalis Papadimitriou Bass (2009-present)
Nikos Niavis Drums (2009-present)
Vasilis Korakas Guitars (2009-present)
Apostolis Korakas Vocals, Guitars (2009-present) - See also: Finger Of Scorn

Tracklist:

01. The Night of the Wurdulak
02. Beast of Hades
03. Witchkiller
04. Wendigo Screams
05. Dawn of the Necromancer
06. Symphony of Horror
07. Blood on Satan's Claw
08. Grim Reaper
09. Nocturnal Rite

+ Video "Beast of Hades" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných