Trucker Diablo - Fighting For Everything (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Jan 2018, 06:33

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Stadium Pub Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

The band was born in 2008 and quickly gained a name for themselves picking up endorsements along the way from their peers such as Ricky Warwick, Ginger Wildheart, Joe Elliot, Damon Johnson and Cormac Neeson.2011 saw the band be hand picked by festival promoters to appear at Download Festival and finish off the year supporting Black Stone Cherry on the sold out Irish leg of their UK tour. Leading right into 2012 the band has their single “Drink Beer, Destroy” feature on Kerrang TV, MTV Australia and Xbox game Rock Band 3.Following on the boys took 2012 by the throat and played a massive 40 shows, which including some key highlights from playing Hammerfest with Anthrax, supporting Foo Fighters at Tennents Vital, supporting Terrorvision on their UK tour, rocking crowds on the main stage at Hard Rock Hell festival and topping off 2012 by supporting their heroes “Thin Lizzy” in Belfast.After the success of their debut album “ The Devil Rhythm”, the band will release their highly anticipated second album “Songs of Iron”, which was released on 14th May 2013 through Ripple Music (USA) and Bad Reputation(EU). First single “The Rebel” was released 1st Tracklisting: February 2013 and second single “Drive” was released at the start of April. Third Single “Maybe You’re The One” was released in September 2013 and the band recently got tipped as a new band to watch on the U.S nation rock show, THAT METAL SHOW.

Album:

Trucker Diablo’s brand new album ‘Fighting For Everything’ (released to Pledge-campaign supporters on September 15th) is a high-octane, grade A, flawlessly crafted rock and roll release. It is so damn good it has immediately rocketed onto my list of Favourite Albums of the Year. I mean, seriously, how good is this band? So good that in an alternate, rock’n’roll-powered universe they are playing stadiums, rolling in money, and bathing in their choice of beer. In our universe I guess they’ll have to make do with the adulation of old and new Trucker-fans across the world.Did I say this album is flawless? That’s because I mean it. Guitars, vocals, drums, bass, music, lyrics, melodies…everything on ‘Fighting For Everything’ is world-class. This album is so full of brawny, stick-to-your-ribs, shake-your-spine goodness that I have not stopped listening to it since downloading it this morning. (It’s evening when I write this, and honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever reviewed an album the same day I received it, but hot DAMN, this album will not wait.Trucker Diablo slams the pedal to the floor right away with the rousing rock’n’roll anthem ‘Born Trucker’, and then soar right into the stratosphere with ‘We Will Conquer All’ – a tune that feels like a riff-fuelled battle hymn, and made me sing along on the first play-through.From that point on, the band is just ON. I’ve been in love with Trucker Diablo since I listened to their album ‘Songs of Iron’ – one of my all-time favourite rock albums – but I think this release tops that one. The band has just, somehow, vaulted themselves to another level of awesome.On ‘Drown in the Fire’ they bring down the house (my house, your house, and probably the neighbours’ houses, too) with a southern rock infused belter of a tune that runs hot on attitude, swagger, and massive riffs. ‘Voodoo II’ brings a darker, wicked-rocking vibe and a slamming rhythm, while ‘Let’s Just Ride’ feels like the awesome sequel to ‘Drive’ (from ‘Songs of Iron’) that I’ve been craving.The title track ‘Fighting For Everything’ is another bruising, bass-thumping, drum-slamming rocker of a tune that will lift your spirits and make you bang your head at the same time. The guys slow down a bit to bring out the passionate power of ‘Over The Wall’ – a track that simply gives me goosebumps.After warming the listener up with all that, Trucker Diablo cracks open two stunning tunes: ‘Detroit Steel’ is just a wonder, bristling and throbbing with massive guitars and killer vocals from Tom Harte, while ‘Die For You’ might just be the best tune on this whole album. HOLY SMOKES does this thing rock! Guitars so heavy and hard they’ll set off the seismographs, and just blistering hot from start to finish.The band throws out another defiant and gob-smackingly good tune with ‘Pocket Full of Changes’ and then, well, then… Then they bring out the strings and the acoustic guitars and deliver a heartbreaking, exquisite ballad about love and loss and grief called ‘When The Waters Rise’.‘Fighting For Everything’ is a master-class in rock and roll from a band that just keeps blowing my mind with their music. If you’ve got a taste for hard, heavy rock and roll that isn’t afraid to wear its heart on its sleeve while knocking your socks off, then Trucker Diablo and this album is for you.

Line Up:

Tom Harte - Guitar, Vocals
Simon Haddock - Guitar, Vocals
Jim McGurk - Bass Guitar
Terry Crawford - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Born Trucker
02. We Will Conquer All
03. Drown In The Fire
04. Voodoo Ii
05. Let's Just Ride
06. Fighting For Everything
07. Over The Wall
08. Detroit Steel
09. Die For You
10. Pocket Full Of Changes
11. When The Waters Rise

+ Video "Let's Just Ride" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných