Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

This is a brief history of these four happy guys who bring some happy violent metal to the metalheads of whole Europe and world.Starting out in the summer/autumn 2008, the band was founded by three Heavy Metal maniacs with the intention to play an energetic and strong Thrash Metal inspired by the big names of the genre.So these three young guys – Reno on Bass Guitar, Ziro and Sanso on Guitars – started writing their own songs joining forces with Med on drums.After the release of a self titled Demo, an EP called “Heavy Damage” and a lot of gigs all around Northern and Central Italy, the band signed a label deal with My Graveyard Productions in 2011 and at the end of the summer entered the Simone Mularoni’s (DGM, Empyrios) Domination Studio to record their first LP.“For Humanity”has been released in January 2012 via My Graveyard Productions.Meanwhile, Vender joined the band replacing Med on drums bringing more energy to Game Over’s sound. During the promotion of “For Humanity”, Game Over hitted many european countries and played at the mighty Headbangers Open Air Festival 2013 alongside bands such as Overkill, Metal Church, Vicious Rumors and a lot of other legendary ones.In February 2014 the band enters the Domination Studio to record its second album. "Burst Into The Quiet" is released on June 23rd, 2014 via Scarlet Records and is followed by an European Tour. In February 2015 Game Over played two shows in Osaka (Japan) with Exciter at the True Thrash Fest.We are ready to conquer the stages of the whole Galaxy and the Galaxy too!

Album:

Formed in 2008 in Ferrara, Emilia-Romagna, Italian Thrashers Game Over are another act, who along with the likes of Bonded By Blood, Evil Invaders, Toxic Waltz, Merciless Death, and the irritatingly misspelt Fabulous Desaster, wear their influences on their sleeve by choosing a name based on a classic Thrash album or song.The band’s fourth full-length release in nine years, Claiming Supremacy (Scarlet) is every bit as charmingly and reliably predictable as its predecessors, offering nothing but simple, straightforward, but well aimed ’80s inspired thrash-and-bashery.After instrumental opener ‘Onward to Blackness’ sets the mood, the first proper track, ‘Two Steps In The Shadows’ launches the record properly with speed, fury, groove, and lashings of gang vocal backing. ‘Last Before The End’ delivers more of the same, and ‘My Private Nightmare’ increases the speed substantially before the band becomes a little more adventurous than usual with six-minute standout track, ‘Blessed Are The Heretics’.With its mentions of ‘The Upside-Down’, and ‘Demogorgons’, it’s made quite clear that hit TV show Stranger Things is the influence for next track, ‘Eleven’, ‘Broken Trails’ is standard Game Over fare, and ‘Shattered Souls’ is a well-played, but rather unnecessary, second instrumental. The decent but fairly forgettable ‘Lysander’ speeds along quite nicely without really going anywhere, but final cut ‘Show Me What You Got’ will absolutely be guaranteed to peel the skin from faces when played live.Mixed and mastered by Toxic Holocaust frontman Joel Grind, Claiming Supremacy is arguably Game Over’s best sounding album to date. The guitars of Alessandro “Sanso” Sansone and Luca “Ziro” Zironi are razor-sharp, Anthony “Vender” Dantone drives each song with big beats, rolls, and crashing cymbals, and the bass of frontman Renato “Reno” Chiccoli pulses and throbs along audibly in a lively mix while his raw, rasping vocals sound as good than ever.

Line-Up:

Alessandro "Sanso" Sansone Guitars (2008-present) - See also: ex-D.I.G., ex-Demolition Saint, ex-Sacrificator
Luca "Ziro" Zironi Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2008-present)
Renato "Reno" Chiccoli Vocals, Bass (2008-present) - See also: Asgard
Anthony "Vender" Dantone Drums (2012-present) - See also: National Suicide, ex-Violence Spread, ex-The Crying of Angels

Mixed and Mastered: Joel Grind
Executive Producer: Filippo Bersani
Vocals recorded at Animal House Studios, Ferrara, Italy
Cover Art: Mario Lopez

Tracklist:

01. Onward To Blackness
02. Two Steps In The Shadows
03. Last Before The End
04. My Private Nightmare
05. Blessed Are The Heretics
06. Eleven
07. Broken Trails
08. Shattered Souls
09. Lysander
10. Show Me What You Got

+ Video "Last Before The End" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 25 neregistrovaných