American Dog - Unfinished Business (20 Years Celebration Of Nasty 100% Kick-Ass Rock'n'Roll) (2CD) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

American Dog - Unfinished Business (20 Years Celebration Of Nasty 100% Kick-Ass Rock'n'Roll) (2CD) (2017)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Jan 2018, 06:26

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 344 mb

Bio:

American Dog was formed in 1999 in Columbus, Ohio, and features ex-SALTY DOG (Geffen Records) and DANGEROUS TOYS (Columbia) bassist Michael Hannon on Vocals and Electric Bass, Steve Theado on Lead Guitar and Vocals, Vinnie Salvatore on Guitar and vocals, and Michael "Hazard" Harris on Drums.Their coarse, high-energy brand of rock and roll is often compared to Motörhead and Ted Nugent. Blistering live performances and a stubborn refusal to compromise their music are hallmarks that have earned them die-hard fans all over North America and an even larger following abroad. The band has toured Europe extensively more than a dozen times, with visits to The United Kingdom, and Asia as well, enjoying tremendous success in France, Belgium, Germany, Holland, England, Switzerland, Spain, Czechoslovakia, and Japan. American Dog has recorded seven studio albums and released eleven overall. They recently completed their first recording as a four-piece band entitled, Neanderthal, which will be issued in June 2014.In November 2013, longtime Guns n’ Roses manager Doug Goldstein signed American Dog as one of the first acts for his brand new artist management company, When Pigs Fly Entertainment.

Album:

Two cd set featuring live and unreleased tracks from the 100% kick ass rock n' rollers. Disc two was recorded during the 2016 tour with Tesla.Some release announcements are filled with anticipation. Excitement. Apprehension. And some just plain make you happy. That’s the case with me and Unfinished Business from American Dog.I hold American Dog close to my heart. We all have those bands. I joined Decibel Geek in August of 2012. And my third written article, all in my first week, was based on the podcast topic of threesomes, bands with three members. I was so happy to tell the world (if anyone was reading) about this great band I’d discovered. My article included an interview with American Dog‘s Michael Hannon. I took the bull by the horns and reached out through the American Dog FB page I think, showering love of the Poison Smile album and politely requesting an interview. Happily surprised Michael Hannon quickly responded in agreement. You can check it out here: This Threesome Does It Doggy Style.And so here we are five years later. Since that interview, American Dog dropped the festive Merry Christmas Asshole featuring the newly crafted title track and live performance selections in 2012. They issued Dogatized, under the banner American Dog & Fin with Waysted‘s Fin Muir on vocals in 2013. Band membership rose from a trio to a foursome with the addition of guitarist Vinnie Salvatore. Joining Hannon, Steve Theado (guitar) and Michael Harris (drums), Salvatore first appeared on the Neanderthal album in 2014. (Doin’ It Doggy Style Again with Neanderthal – Album Review) And other than that they faded away. Facebook pages went silent. But now the activity has begun stirring again. This double CD, Unfinished Business, marks the 20 year anniversary of American Dog. It’s available December 7, 2017, from Bad Reputation Records.Michael Hannon American DogIt’s chock full of blue-collar, working man’s drinking tunes. The first CD represents a greatest hits package featuring songs from the American Dog catalog. Arranged in chronological order, selections are included from most albums. Leading out with “Barely Half-Alive”, a rollicking barn burner from Last of a Dying Breed, the 2000 debut Dog output. Also from Last of a Dying Breed, we find “TV Disease”, “Last of a Dying Breed”, and “Drank Too Much”. From 2003’s Red, White, Black and Blue they have chosen “Shitkicker”, “Can’t Throw Stones”, “I Keep Drinkin’ (You’re Still Ugly)” and “Bullshit (Goddammit)” for representation. 2005’s Scars-N-Bars supplies “Workin’ Man”. From Hard (2007) there’s “Sometimes You Eat the Pussy”, “Rock-n-Roll Dog” and “Magnificent Bastard”. We get “Cat Has Got You By the Tongue” and “Just One More” off Mean (2009). My personal fave Dog album, 2012’s Poison Smile provides “Just Like Charlie Sheen” and “Bathroom Romance”. To be honest, I’m not sure about “Rock It”, it’s not on any American Dog albums I have. But “Merry Christmas Asshole” is off the 2012 compilation disc of the same name. No representation of Neanderthal or Dogatized.The real gems come in with the second disc. It launches with what I believe are two new compositions in “Unfinished Business” and “I’m Offended”. Both tracks embody everything I expect out of American Dog. Then we find a 13-song live set recorded during the Neanderthal Tour. This show held at Route 33 Rhythm and Brews, Wapakoneta, Ohio, features tracks off the albums omitted during disc one. From Neanderthal, there’s six tracks and Dogatized supplies “Boozehound”. We even get “Human Garbage Can” off the self-titled Hilljack release, the pre-cursor to American Dog. But wait, there’s more! Also found on Neanderthal is “Sun Won’t Shine”, the version offered here being recorded at soundcheck for the tour. But wait, there’s more! Two outtakes from 2001’s Six-Pack: Songs About Drinkin’ and Fuckin’ live EP.This is a great collection for the newly introduced and longtime fans alike. Celebrate 20 years of nasty 100% kick-ass rock ‘n’ roll with American Dog! And now, with this album hopefully, we see a tour in the future, ’cause I’d love to catch American Dog live!

Line-Up:

Michael Hannon (Bass/Lead Vocals)
Steve Theado (Guitar/Backing Vocals)
Michael "Hazard" Harris ( Drums)
Vinnie Salvatore (Guitars/Backing Vocals)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01 Barely Half Alive - American Dog
02 Tv Disease - American Dog
03 Last of Dying Breed - American Dog
04 Drank Too Much - American Dog
05 Shitkicker - American Dog
06 Can't Throw Stones - American Dog
07 I Keep Drinkin' (You're Still Ugly) - American Dog
08 Bullshit (Goddammit) - American Dog
09 Workin' Man - American Dog
10 Sometimes You Eat the Pussy - American Dog
11 Rock'n'roll Dog - American Dog
12 Magnificent Bastard - American Dog
13 Cat Has Got You by the Tongue - American Dog
14 Just One More - American Dog
15 Just Like Charlie Sheen - American Dog
16 Bathroom Romance - American Dog
17 Rock It - American Dog
18 Merry Christmas Asshole - American Dog

CD2:

01 Unfinished Business - American Dog
02 I'm Offended - American Dog
03 Shitkicker (Live 2016) - American Dog
04 Carnivore (Live) - American Dog
05 Dirty Fun - American Dog
06 Stuck in the Mud - American Dog
07 Human Garbage Can - American Dog
08 Devil Dog - American Dog
09 The Real Nitty Gritty - American Dog
10 Beaten, Broken Etc - American Dog
11 Boozehound - American Dog
12 We Ain't Gonna Not Get Drunk Tonight - American Dog
13 Neanderthal - American Dog
14 Who She's Killing Now - American Dog
15 Dog Eat Dog - American Dog
16 Sun Won't Shine - American Dog
17 Out of the Sun - American Dog
18 Train Kept a Rollin' - American Dog

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných