Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

Silex (Sirex) is a 4 person metal band formed around 2016 by the guitarist Masha.Singing and narration of Japanese TV / CM and real player who is active in HR / HM scene are gathered as members.It is supported by a wide range of generations and it can be said to be the most noticeable melodic metal band which is the most noteworthy now.

Album:

I've been watching Silex with a lot of interest for a couple of years now, primarily because my friend Pete Klassen from my hometown is the singer. I was extremely impressed by their debut EP which I reviewed here last year and now the band has presented their full-length debut called ARISE. After a couple of singles and an EP the band is ready to conquer the world.Silex is a bit of an all-star group in Japan with ex-members of Saber Tiger and Blind Faith and guitarist Masha from Crying Machine. Canadian (from Calgary) Pete Klassen rounds out the band on vocals. Silex, like many Power Metal bands from Japan have a strong visual flair inspired in part by visual-kei, but also combined with a love of the 80's Metal sound that took hold in Japan decades ago. AS one might expect the musicianship on display is top-notch in every respect. There are tons of great solos all over this record. Check out the instrumental 'Forevermore' for an example of pure shred histrionics! The harmonies and melodies are stellar. The choruses and song-writing in general are very catchy. The English vocals/lyrics of Klaasen will help them transition into the international market quite well. His high-pitched powerful voice carries the songs into the stratosphere! Although Silex emphasizes speed, the rare not afraid to have some slower, more dynamic moments and interludes before hitting it full-throttle again. Highlights for me are the Helloween inspired, 'Standing On The Grave Of Yesterday' and the super melodic and catchy cut, 'Everlasting Symphony'.This might sound like high prayer but I feel given time, Silex could give Galneryus a run for their money. If you are into Japanese Power Metal this is a must!

Line-Up:

Hibiki Bass (2016-present) - See also: Alhambra, Saber Tiger, Light Bringer, ex-Mardelas, ex-Nova-Era, ex-Mahatma (live)
Yosuke Yamada Drums (2016-present) - See also: Kelly Simonz's Blind Faith, ex-Cross Vein
Masha Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Masha, Mardelas (live), ex-Crying Machine, Imaginary Friends
Pete Klassen Vocals (2016-present) - See also: Pearl Reckless, ゼ[Ze], ex-Evil Survives, ex-Stinger, ex-Sacred Ally, ex-Skulldozer

Tracklist:

01. A Thousand Miles (Intro)
02. Arise
03. Metal Nation
04. Everlasting Symphony
05. One Evening In Paradise
06. Forevermore (Instrumental)
07. Somewhere In Between
08. Cancion De Amor
09. Cry For You
10. Cry For The Moon
11. Standing On The Grave Of Yesterday

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných