Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Nightbreak was originally formed in 1991 under the name "Wicked Youth" by founding member lead vocalist/guitarist Todd Verni with family and close friends as teenagers living on Long Island New York. Still in commercial rock friendly pre grunge take over time period, the band was in harmony stylistically with all of the traditional bands of the 70s and 80s. As the mid 90s approached, the band dismembered all moving forward into forming their own bands with more of an era friendly heavier sound. But as the early 2000s marched in and the sounds of hard edged straight forward rock/metal were long gone from mainstream and takin over the clubs were picked up ashes in the form of tribute bands,Todd decided it's time to get back to basics and write fresh material for fans of the now deemed "old school" crowd of listeners. Now under a new name "Nightbreak" as of 2005 and a bunch of new songs written as well as keeping a few tunes from the 1991 formation, the original members headed into the studio to record their first self titled Lp with producer Dan Malloy . Over ten years later and now starting work on the 4th record with slight member changes, the name continues to grow despite an overflow of internet musicians due to the appreciation of those who yearn for a quality of musicianship vastly overlooked in the today's mainstream.

Album:

Nightbreak are a Hard Rock , Metal , Sleaze , Glam, Retro , Classic Rock. The band is based in New York City, The Bronx, USA.A few weeks back, like I normally do on a Sunday I was listening to The Rock Casserole. This is the radio that I first came across Nightbreak, as Jeff and Lizzie Dbury played them, and when Jeff message me on Facebook that he put me forward to do a review of the Wicked Angel album.When the band sent me through the album tracks, I started to listen to it, and from what I have heard, I was impressed with it. There is some tracks that stood out for me, there are Wicked Angel, Beat It, Long Way Down and Missing You.The first track that came on is the title song, Wicked Angel. I like the way they use the guitars on this song, as there is some really good riffs, and there is some amazing drumming.Now over the years I have heard a load of cover versions of Beat It (by Michael Jackson), in this version by Nightbreak, they done the song justice, to the degree, that they, may I say, improved on it, with some faster guitars and drumming. And the singer has done the vocals perfectly on Beat It.Long Way Down I totally love the guitars and drumming on this track as it sets Todd’s vocals off superbly, I could quite happily listen to this track all day. The last track that impressed me is Missing You, this track like Long Way Down, has some awesome guitars, which sets the song up brilliantly.I would highly recommend that you go and check Nightbreak out, you can find them on Facebook.I would give Nightbreak and their album Wicked Angel a 4.5 out of 5 for a really awesome album

Line Up:

Todd Verni - Lead Vocals & Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Dangerous
02. Wicked Angel
03. Missing You
04. Nightbreak
05. Long Way Down
06. Lies
07. Face in the Dirt

+ Video "Missing You" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných