Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Jan 2018, 16:22

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Cheap Trick is an American rock band from Rockford, Illinois, formed in 1973. As of 2010, the band currently consists of Robin Zander (vocals, rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead guitar), Tom Petersson (bass guitar) and Daxx Nielsen (drums). Their biggest hits include "Surrender", "I Want You to Want Me", "Dream Police" and "The Flame".They have often been referred to in the Japanese press as the "American Beatles".In October 2007, the Illinois Senate passed a resolution designating April 1 as Cheap Trick Day in the state.The band was also ranked No. 25 in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.In December 2015, the band was elected for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

Rock And Roll Hall Of Famers CHEAP TRICK will rock in the Yuletide season with the release of their first holiday-themed album, "Christmas Christmas", out October 20 on Big Machine Records.Arriving mere months after their criticallyacclaimed eighteenth studio album, "We're All Alright!", CHEAP TRICK co-produced the holiday collection alongside their longtime collaborator, Grammy Award winner Julian Raymond (Glen Campbell, FASTBALL). With "Christmas Christmas", CHEAP TRICK delivers a sleigh full of rock and roll Christmas classics and festive favourites by WIZZARD, SLADE, Chuck Berry, the RAMONES and THE KINKS, as well as newly penned offerings like the joyous lead track "Merry Christmas Darlings".CHEAP TRICK — whose four-decade-plus career has seen it play more than five thousand shows and counting — remains on the road this fall for a string of U.S. headline dates, long-awaited Canadian run as special guests on NICKELBACK's "Feed The Machine" arena tour and a top-billed set at Pembroke Pines, Florida's upcoming RockFest 80's (November 4). Additional dates — including some very special "Christmas Christmas" concerts — will be announced soon.CHEAP TRICK will also be among the icons performing at Rock Getaway 2017, an all-star, all-inclusive weekend event set for the Hard Rock Hotel in Rivera Maya, Mexico October 26-November 1. Set to appear on October 29, CHEAP TRICK joins a truly extraordinary lineup of legends, including STEVE MILLER BAND, Roger Daltrey, FOREIGNER, BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, BAD COMPANY, LOS LOBOS, and many more.

Line-Up:

Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, piano, backing vocals (1974–present)
Tom Petersson – bass, backing vocals (1974–1980, 1987–present)
Robin Zander – lead vocals, rhythm guitar (1974–present)
Daxx Nielsen – drums

Tracklist:

01 Merry Christmas Darlings
02 I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
03 I Wish It Was Christmas Today
04 Merry Xmas Everybody
05 Please Come Home for Christmas
06 Remember Christmas
07 Run Rudolph Run
08 Father Christmas
09 Silent Night
10 Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want to Fight Tonight)
11 Our Father of Life
12 Christmas Christmas

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných