Quatro, Scott & Powell - Quatro, Scott & Powell (Limited Edition Digipak) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Quatro, Scott & Powell - Quatro, Scott & Powell (Limited Edition Digipak) (2017)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2018, 07:18

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

QSP is Don’s new part-time venture. It is a band consisting of Suzi Quatro, Andy Scott and Don Powell. Who’d have believed that back in the 1970’s!Both Suzi Quatro and Andy Scott hinted at this new collaboration in my book “Look Wot I Dun”, the official Don Powell biography, which Don co-edited for Omnibus Press, 2013. Andy Scott even said: “I remember talking with Suzi Quatro once about having a little side project and on the drums it had got to be Don. I think Don is possibly the best drummer in rock and I have never heard a louder drummer in all my life. (…) So both Suzi and I went, 'It has to be Don.' That still could happen.” (“Look Wot I Dun”, p. 303).QSP have been signed by Sony records for the territories of Australia and some of the Far East. The band has completed their first album which will be released by Sony prior to a tour of Australia next February 2017.

Album:

Boasting a line-up that would have pretty much shaken the pop world to its very core in 1973 – the year they racked up no less than five No.1 hits between them – Suzi Quatro, The Sweet’s Andy Scott and Don Powell of Slade tessellate in so seamless and organic a fashion as to put most preceding supergroups to shame. It would be all too easy to dismiss QSP with a derisive “How good can they be?” Maybe you’ve assumed that Suzi went country, that the rock’n’roll fire in her belly has long-since been extinguished, that she’s been lost to the cosy sofa of Loose Women complacency. Perhaps you’d written off Scott and Powell as jaded journeymen endlessly working the international chicken-in-a-basket circuit to an ever-dwindling hard-core following. Well think again, because Quatro, Scott & Powell are infinitely better than they have any right to be.From their opening tumultuous roar through Larry Williams’s Slow Down, QSP are so fully on top of their game that you wonder why they’ve never done this before. Quatro’s bass and Powell’s drums lock together as a single unit, a rhythm section of rare power that drives the beat and swings the rhythm as Scott’s guitar stings and soars, and Suzi unleashes that unmistakable, multi-faceted voice of hers: the original blueprint for both Joan Jett’s petulant, feral snarl and the cool-’n’- brooding, Detroit leaning of Chrissie Hynde. And it’s a blast. Sure, it’s a cover, but effervesced into a classic 1950s setting by Ray Beavis’s sax, Jez Davies’s keyboards and a superb, no-frills Scott production it’s fresh, alive and irresistible.The protagonists’ undeniable maturity is used to best advantage across a series of original compositions that marry craftsmanship with emotional experience. Quatro and Scott serve up three collaborations; the near-ZZ boogie of ode to the road Light Nights Early Flights is relatively routine, but it’s when they get all widescreen and contemplative that they truly shine, and if blue-collar ballad Long Way From Home is huge, Pain is immense. A real lighter-waver. Suzi digs deep, bares her soul and offers a rare glimpse of the vulnerability at the heart of her Tuscadero tomboy toughness.If Only, another Quatro co-write (with late Alice Cooper/Lou Reed guitarist Dick Wagner), is pure Brill Building brilliance, while other vibrant covers clearly accentuate the joy at the core of this project, not least Dylan’s Just Like A Woman which Suzi only has the audacity to make her own.An unexpected triumph and then some.

Line-Up:

Suzi Quatro – Vocals, Bass
Andy Scott – Guitar, Vocals (The Sweet)
Don Powell – Drums (Slade)

Tracklist:

01. Slow Down
02. Long Way From Home
03. Tobacco Road
04. If Only
05. Bright Lights Big City
06. Pain (Band vers.)
07. Just Like A Woman
08. Mend A Broken Heart
09. The Price Of Love
10. Broken Pieces Suite
11. I Walk On Gilded Splinters
12. Late Nights Early Flights
13. Little Sister
14. Fever (New Track) (Bonus Track)
15. Tossin' and Turnin' (New Track) (Bonus Track)
16. Pain (Orchestral vers.) (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných