The Sweet - At The Beep (Digipak Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2018, 06:42

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Glam Rock , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 172 mb

Bio:

Sweet (also referred to as The Sweet) were a British rock band that rose to worldwide fame in the 1970s as a prominent glam rock act, with their most prolific line-up: lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker.Sweet were formed in 1968 and achieved their first hit "Funny Funny" in 1971 after teaming up with songwriters Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman and record producer Phil Wainman. During 1971 and 1972, their musical style followed a marked progression from the Archies-like bubblegum style of "Funny Funny" to a Who-influenced hard rock style supplemented by a striking use of high-pitched backing vocals.The band achieved notable success in the UK charts, with thirteen Top 20 hits during the 1970s alone, with "Block Buster!" (1973) topping the chart, followed by three consecutive number two hits in "Hell Raiser" (1973), "The Ballroom Blitz" (1973) and "Teenage Rampage" (1974). The band turned to more Hard Rock style with their mid-career singles like 1974's "Turn It Down". Their first self-written and produced single, "Fox on the Run" (1975), also reached number two on the UK charts. These results were topped in West Germany and other countries on the European mainland, where the band was very popular.The Sweet had their last Top 10 hit in 1978 with "Love Is Like Oxygen". Connolly left the group in 1979 to start a solo career and the remaining members continued as a threesome until disbanding in 1981.From the mid-1980s, Scott, Connolly and Priest each played with their own versions of Sweet at different times. Connolly died in 1997 and Tucker in 2002. The two surviving members are still active in their respective versions of the band; Scott's is based in the United Kingdom and Priest's in the United States.

Line Up:

Brian Connolly - lead vocals
Mick Tucker - drums, percussion, vocals
Steve Priest - bass, lead & backing vocals
Andy Scott - guitars, keyboards, synths, lead & backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Lollipop Man (Radio One Club)
02. Time (Radio One Club)
03. The Juicer (BBC Session)
04. All You’ll Ever Get From Me (Dave Cash)
05. Love Me Two Times (BBC Session)
06. I Can’t Explain (BBC Session)
07. Paperback Writer (Jimmy Young Show)
08. I Can Hear The Grass Grow (BBC Session)
09. Baby What You Want Me To Do (BBC Session)
10. The Who Medley: a. Substitute / b. Daddy Rollin' Stone / c. Happy Jack / d. Pictures Of Lily / e. My Generation / f. I'm A Boy / g. I Can't Explain (BBC Session)
11. Summertime Blues (BBC Session)
12. Done Me Wrong All Right (BBC Session)
13. Mr. Business Man (Terry Wogan)
14. Santa Monica Sunshine (Dave Lee Travis)
15. Chop Chop (Jimmy Young Show)
16. Lucille / Great Balls Of Fire (Alan Freeman)
17. Need A Lot Of Lovin’ (BBC Session)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných