Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 154 mb

Bio:

10 Rogue is a truly international band with members from both Belgium and South Africa.This new breed of hard rock/metal band grew out of the musical friendship of seasoned songwriters Jon Buckley and Vincent Weynen who were teenagers and mates in South Africa Although the pair have been writing and co-writing on and off since then, in mid-2014 they decided to collaborate on a more focused level, and recruited bassist Stan Verfaillie.In the Autumn of 2014, 10 Rogue was completed when singer Peter Evrard joined the group and added to the band's own blend of metal-rock, fused by heavy riffs, deep grooves and melodic vocals. Add to that clear classic metal roots and a firm focus on modern melodic hard rock and you have a dynamic, talented and geared-to-go group of musos.In March 2015, 10 Rogue teamed up with the Indie label, EMP. The team employed the services of top Belgium producer and multi-instrumentalist Tom Lodewyckx, and released their first single and video,“Know Better”, in September 2015. At the time of writing, “Know Better” has had over 8 000 YouTube hits, and has been played on regular rotation on over 160 Internet-based radio stations around the globe.January 2016 they released their second single and video “Dark Angel Princess”. Again making use of Tom Lodewyckx on drums and final mix, the video has gone global on YouTube, generating over 9 000 hits and giving the band no other option than to create a physical live band, which has already been booked for future gigs.Fireforce powerhouse drummer, Christophe De Combe was added to complete the line-up, together with guitar wizz-kid Zan Geeraerts.June 2016 & they released their third single and video “I am the light”.While working on their debut album they've released their fourth video “Love Hate”.In the aftermath of their UK tour last May, Christophe and 10 Rogue decided to stop their collaboration and Bruno Goedhuys joined the band.Mid September 2017 see’s 10 Rogue debut CD album “SERPENTINE” to be released in the UK on BUT! Records (Right Track/Universal)

Album:

There’s a real energy, chunky groove a great melody to ‘Erased’ the first song from 10 Rogue on this their debut album ‘Serpentine’. A multinational band 10 ROGUE, was founded in Johannesburg S Africa, but are now based in Belgium, and have been a going concern since 2014. It’s those three years of playing that seems to have paid off with ‘Serpentine’ coming across as a pretty classy affair with the drive and melodic sense of hard rock and a few aggressive touches of Metal to beef it all up.One of the best aspects of this one though is the directness of the songs and their simplicity – it makes a lot of immediate connections when you strip away all the fancy stuff and get to the bones. So if you like your Rock radio-friendly with a modern sheen and nice touches of Hard Rock and AOR here and there then these guys are worth a listen.Aside from the fine opener our picks of the bunch include the alt Metal stylings of ‘Disappear You’ and closer ‘When Ya Down’; but there’s also the rather Sleazy pair ‘Amphetamine’ and ‘You’re Killing Me’ which give a touch of the 80’s and the hook-laden ‘Get Myself Free’ and ‘Someday’ to balance it all out.

Line-Up:

Guitars: Vincent Weynen, Zan Geeraerts & Jon Buckley
Bass: Stan Verfaille
Drums: Bruno Goedhuys
Vocals: Peter Evrard

Tracklist:

01. Erased
02. Amphetamine
03. Dark Angel Princess
04. Disappear You
05. Get Myself Free
06. I Am The Light
07. Know Better
08. Unscathed
09. Love Hate
10. You're Killing Me
11. Some Day
12. Dysfunctional
13. When Ya Down

+ Video "Erased" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných