Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 184 mb

Bio:

Dante Fox were formed in September 1989 by lead Vocalist Sue Willetts She was quickly joined by guitarist Tim Manford and this created a golden partnership.On the strength of their songs Dante Fox caught The interest of Linda Bruce from Rich Bitch Studio’s and a debut album was now a reality. Following this an appearance on ITV television show ‘Hit The Town’ hosted by Rory McGrath launched the sounds of Lost And Lonely Heart through televisions all around the UK.Dante Fox signed to Now and Then Records in March 1996 and in May they appeared on the Gods line up next to Hugo and Jamie Kyle.In October 1996 the debut Under Suspicion was released. Many shows followed including a support tour with ELO, Enuff Z Nuff and European festivals such as Mindview and Aardshock. Capitalising on this European interest the band returned to Holland for more headline shows. In April 1997 Under Suspicion was released in Japan and received a 87/100 review in BURRN magazine.The Second album The Fire Within was released on Frontiers Records in March 1999. The album included current live favourites Under The City Lights, Firing My Heart and the dance floor hit Remember. In Japan Firing My Heart and Over You were added to the playlist of Masa Itoh’s Heavy Metal syndicate radio show. The band closed the year with an appearance at the Gods and also the backing band for Stan Bush.The band took a break and returned in 2005, with a slot at Firefest and a UK tour support to Vixen.The Third album ‘Under The Seven Skies’ was released worldwide on Frontiers Records in March 2007 featuring the nine minute epic title track. The album was voted best album of 2007 by the listeners of ARFM Radio and the band continued to support the album by playing shows with Danny Vaughn and Wigwam.The Fourth album Lost Man’s Ground released in October 2012 at the band’s appearance at Firefest. This featured a new rhythm section Andy Perfect (Drums) and Alan Mills (Bass), and also Alessandro Del Vecchio on backing vocals and Eric Ragno on keyboards.In June 2012 a magical night was experienced opening for US band Night Ranger in London. This year ended with a much anticipated performance at Firefest and a great slot at Hard Rock Hell.Sue Willetts was voted 19 in the top 50 Female vocalists of all time in Classic Rock Magazine alongside Ann Wilson and Cher and the band performed at HRH AOR (Tesla, FM ) Hard Rock Hell Ibiza and a very successful tour with Romeo’s Daughter.After their performance at HRH AOR 3 2015 time was spent writing and recording material for a new album.

Album:

Dante Fox return with their 6th album "Six String Revolver", that sees the band revolve and pay homage to their most popular songs from their first two albums from the mid to late nineties. These are some of the songs that have enabled Dante Fox to evolve over time. The songs have been rerecorded with love, respect, precision and an excellent state of the art modern production from Sheena Sear & Mark Stuart at M2 Studios. There are new arrangements and totally new musical sections added to long-term favourites such as "Lost And Lonely Heart" and "How Do We Learn About Love", which have taken the songs to a new level. The album has been recorded with help from good friend and keyboard maestro Eric Ragno, Nigel Bailey (backing vocals) and - on five tracks pulled from the original recordings - Tony Mills (backing vocals). "It has been a joy and we hope to carry on with these great talents for our seventh album in 2018." "Six String Revolver" cover photography by Paul Stuart-Hollingsworth and sleeve design/artwork by Carl Beckston.

Line-Up:

Sue Willetts - Lead Vocals
Tim Manford - Guitar and Vocals
Andy Perfect - Drums
Alan Mills - Bass
Eric Ragno - keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Firing My Heart
02. Lonely
03. Under The City Lights
04. A Matter Of Time
05. Still Remember Love
06. Lost And Lonely Heart
07. Remember My Name
08. All That I Need
09. I Can’t Sleep
10. How Do We Learn About Love
11. All That I Need (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Firing My Heart (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných