All For The King - All For The King (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Jan 2018, 12:32

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 94 mb

Bio:

All For The King plays contemporary, heavy hard rock. The influences are many, but the sound of its own.The band consists of routine musicians Erik Tilling, Ricard Hulteke (Empire 21), Johan Tjernström (Ole Børud) and Richard Tonyson.Erik Tilling, who for 15 years provided Christianity with low-key prayer songs, is the band's guitarist and songwriter, saying this:"I grow up on hard rock, that's how I learned to play the guitar. Later I became Bengt Johansson's composer in the 90's during Bengts 'riff period'; a golden age for an electric guitarist! In 1997, I discovered Fernando Ortega and have since devoted myself to translating his songs and writing their own songs in a similar style. Now 20 years later, the puzzle pieces have fallen into place to once again play some heavier music.Everything started with the singer Ricard and I met and spoke theology. Then came the idea of ​​starting All For The King. We live in an uneasy time and many of the Christian fundamental values ​​are questioned. We think the hair dryer is a good carrier of the message we want to convey. "

Album:

ALL FOR THE KING is a new band from Sweden releasing their self-titled debut, a mix a classic metal / hard rock and modern heavy. The group is formed by musicians with different background; founder guitarist Erik Tilling comes from metal, singer Ricard Hulteke has his origins in soul & gospel (although he sings for hard rockers Empire 21), Johan Tjernström is the bassist in the Ole Børud Band (Westcoast), while Richard Tonyson played drums for various fusion bands.The result is a quite original heavy rock album with a modern sound.Yes, "All For The King" sound is modern, but the songwriting backbone is classic '80s/90s. Additionally, Tilling's style is strongly influenced by Tony Iommi (especially the riffs), while Hulteke vocals are clearly reminiscent of Glenn Hughes. He does not reach as high as Glenn, but Ricard has more depth and weight.There's a quite heavy riff in opener 'I Am God', but it's in follower 'The Old Man' where ALL FOR THE KING show their real musical style: the verses are dense, but abruptly, the chorus is extremely melodic, adorned by cleverly placed keyboards.'I Belong To You' is even better, in fact, one of the highlights. It's a modern hard rocker driven by a broken riff, and the chorus is powerful an highly melodious at the same time. The vocals are crystal clear (as on the entire record) and a pleasure to listen, pitch perfect.The band try something different with midtempo 'Never Back Down', I found 'Not Ashamed' similar to an old Lynch Mob song, while 'Rules Of Love' is very commercial with an infectious chorus.Perhaps my favorite from the CD, in 'Alive' ALL FOR THE KING showcases another side. The heavy riffs are gone here in favor of classic melodic hard rock scales / patterns, plenty of keyboards and with a sweet chorus. Great song!More variation appears in 'Going Blind' with a bit of late '90s Queensryche on it, then title track 'All For The King' brings to mind '80s Ian Gillian-fronted Black Sabbath (there's classic organs reinforcing the vibe).Mixing classic & modern sounds but always ruled by melody, "All For The King" is a stupendous debut from this new Swedish outfit. While the band has a religious background lyrics are very interesting with a global social appeal.What I like about ALL FOR THE KING is its variation, all songs are different but the album results very cohesive. You'll find very good musicianship, clear vocals and polished production here.A strongly recommended debut at the end of the year.

Line-Up:

Erik Tilling - Guitars
Ricard Hulteke - Vocals
Johan Tjernström - Bass
Richard Tonyson - Drums.

Tracklist:

01. I Am God
02. The Old Man
03. I Belong To You
04. Never Back Down
05. Not Ashamed
06. Rules Of Love
07. Alive
08. Going Blind
09. All For The King
10. Salt Of The Earth

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných