Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

This Italian heavy metal band from Bologna.Founded by Marco Jason Beghelli. The band's name is taken from the Hyperion Cantos, a series of science fiction novels written by Dan Simmonds.Not to be confused with the Italian power metal band Hyperion.

Album:

This Italian heavy metal band that was formed with the intention of playing classic heavy metal. And listening to this album I gotta say that HYPERION have managed rather well with what they set out to do. This is heavy metal that sounds similar to the stuff I grew up with in the 80s. If I were to place this in any sort of sub-genre I’d place it in the heavy power speed metal compartment. Or at least I’d invent that compartment to put HYPERION in. But that pretty much sums up what they sound like. You get a bit of all on this album. And as schizo as it may sound as well does it work. This is the kind of heart pumping metal that I listened to back in the day. And that I still listen to as often as possible today. A really cool album of classic metal.

Line-Up:

Marco Jason Beghelli Drums (2015-present)
Davide Cotti Guitars (2015-present) - See also: ex-Prophexy
Luca Fortini Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Imago Imperii, Luke Fortini, Storm Seeker, Wolfshade, ex-Angels Fall, ex-Hateful, ex-Black Wings, ex-Children of the Damned
Michelangelo Carano Vocals (2016-present)
Antonio Scalia Bass (2017-present) - See also: ex-Backbones

Tracklist:

01. Ultimatum
02. Dangerous Days
03. Incognitus
04. Ground And Pound
05. Forbidden Pages
06. The Killing Hope
07. The Grave Of Time
08. Hyperion

+ Video "Ground And Pound" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní