Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Progressive Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

The idea for the project started somewhere around 2015, when the two founders realized that they had written a ton of pretty awesome songs lately and perhaps it was time to put them all together in an album of some kind. Songwriting continued on and off for about a year and the entire project was originally intended as a hobby production, guitarist Kristoffer set to mix and produce.Sometime early 2017, having written about 10 songs, the two project members realized that they were on to something big, and decided that it was time to call in the professionals to make this more than just a hobby production. Sound engineer, producer and all around musical genius Marcus Mittilä was asked to produce, mix and master the entire album, and so the magic began.

Line Up:

Jens Johansson - Vocals
Kristoffer Granskog - Guitars, bass

Tracklist:

01. When Waters Cross
02. Dark Wasteland (feat. Marcus Mittila)
03. Challenge The Heavens For Love
04. Shadows Of The Dark
05. Echoes
06. Serpents
07. Embers Of Eden (feat. Jonas Lindgren)
08. The Tower Of God
09. Diamond Lights
10. Dark Waves
11. Worn

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných